We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A leopard slip so sultry, your bae will droooool.
2. A midi dress with a waistline to hit you in a sweet spot, no matter where that spot is (depending on your torso length).
3. A striped confection that'll scream BOARDWALK if nothing else will. But like, nice boardwalk.
4. A solid tie for best dressed at the next summer wedding you have on your schedule. But you're for sure gonna win first place for best dancer, of course.
5. A T-shirt dress at the perfect length so it can still pass as a dress.
6. A total stunner available in a custom fit option because you should have at least one dress on hand that channels Sophia Loren vibes.
7. A lace-up shift for taking it easy without looking sloppy.
8. A nautical number to keep you covered without flashing too much leg, despite where exactly it hits you around the ankle.
9. A cheerful rainbow built for an ice cream cone photo op.
10. A charming shirt dress that'll please anyone who's tried on a "shirtdress" that was really just a damn shirt. (It me.)
11. A tropical print sure to become one of your summer mainstays.
12. A jersey dress that'll make you look like a pulled-together bohemian world traveler (thanks to its anti-wrinkle jersey fabric) in a far-flung historic square of your choosing.
13. A silky number to turn you into a total wrap star.
14. A gingham look that — though it's not technically a tall size — will hit you at a totally acceptable length. And there are POCKETS!
15. A leafy print to help you slither into warmer temps without losing your cool.
16. A choker LBD that'll take the work out of finding the perfect necklace.
17. A long-sleeve frock with enough length in regular sizes to stave off freezing to death in your office's frigid AC this summer.
18. A Bardot-style mini as a super flirty option that won't show off your entire leg.
19. A striped masterpiece that'll move with your lengthy limbs.
20. A striped halter nearly as breezy as the spring weather!
21. A ruffled bodycon that won't creep up your thighs as quickly as every other bodycon you've ever worn.
22. A flaunting flamingo with a custom sizing option will be the epitome of summer. And it has pockets!!!
23. A stunning white option perfect for graduation or a summer kickoff white party.
24. A showstopping maxi to get you through cold offices and random one-off days where the mercury dramatically dips to March temps.
25. A comfy shift you'll wanna get in all three colors and rotate out all season long.
26. A flouncy shorty that's customized to hit you at the exact right length based on your height. Tall babes deserve short dresses, too!
27. A pencil dress that'll pass for something soooo much more expensive.
28. A floral maxi with enough length to keep it from magically transforming into a midi as soon as you pull it over your head.
29. A office-approp number you can throw a blazer over for big meetings.
30. A fluttery beaut so you can give the cold shoulder. But just one!
31. A colorblock maxi for an actual ankle-grazing frock.
32. A striped sheath — it would totally get Sporty Spice's air kick of approval.
33. A charming plunge you can customize based on your height. (Also if you're not into that much of a plunge, you can bring it up.)
34. A well-suited choice Hilary Banks would definitely wear.
35. A gorgeous babydoll you'll wear over and over again without hearing "Are you sure that isn't a shirt?" over and over again.
36. An ~official~ Barbie two-fer fit for all kinds of casual shindigs.
37. A glam botanical in a generous length in regular sizes so you won't be pulling down the hem all day.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.