37 Spring Dresses That Are Actually Made For Tall People
If you've ever bought a "not-mini" dress that ended up being a mini dress ☹️, this post is for you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A midi dress with a waistline to hit you in a sweet spot, no matter where that spot is (depending on your torso length).
4. A solid tie for best dressed at the next summer wedding you have on your schedule. But you're for sure gonna win first place for best dancer, of course.
6. A total stunner available in a custom fit option because you should have at least one dress on hand that channels Sophia Loren vibes.
8. A nautical number to keep you covered without flashing too much leg, despite where exactly it hits you around the ankle.
10. A charming shirt dress that'll please anyone who's tried on a "shirtdress" that was really just a damn shirt. (It me.)
12. A jersey dress that'll make you look like a pulled-together bohemian world traveler (thanks to its anti-wrinkle jersey fabric) in a far-flung historic square of your choosing.
14. A gingham look that — though it's not technically a tall size — will hit you at a totally acceptable length. And there are POCKETS!
17. A long-sleeve frock with enough length in regular sizes to stave off freezing to death in your office's frigid AC this summer.
21. A ruffled bodycon that won't creep up your thighs as quickly as every other bodycon you've ever worn.
22. A flaunting flamingo with a custom sizing option will be the epitome of summer. And it has pockets!!!
24. A showstopping maxi to get you through cold offices and random one-off days where the mercury dramatically dips to March temps.
26. A flouncy shorty that's customized to hit you at the exact right length based on your height. Tall babes deserve short dresses, too!
28. A floral maxi with enough length to keep it from magically transforming into a midi as soon as you pull it over your head.
33. A charming plunge you can customize based on your height. (Also if you're not into that much of a plunge, you can bring it up.)
35. A gorgeous babydoll you'll wear over and over again without hearing "Are you sure that isn't a shirt?" over and over again.
37. A glam botanical in a generous length in regular sizes so you won't be pulling down the hem all day.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.