Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2018, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. For our most up-to-date recommendations, check out the 2019 version of this post!
2. Adidas Pool Slides can make it through everyday tasks and tropical vacays — as long as you remember to bring them back home with you! 🌴
3. Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars might just be the biggest consensus on washable footwear from dads who are 100% utility/0% style and wildly impractical street style stars.
4. Hunter Rain Boots are meant to stand the test of time through all kinds of tasks, like stomping to class in rainy weather, trudging through muddy fields, y'know.
5. Teva Universal Sandals give your toes some wiggle room as you scramble around on rocky terrain or across a city crosswalk when you're about to lose the light.
6. Dr. Martens Combat Boots will make it through all sorts of tough situations once you've earned your street cred breaking them in!
7. Sebago Docksides are fit for a day at the beach or going full summer in your footwear choices without making everyone stare at your toes.
8. Frye Engineer Boots (in a variety of styles!) toughen up basically any outfit for years and years.
9. Leather Birkenstock Arizona Sandals deliver a look ~molded~ to your ever-evolving style in a range of strap materials and colorways.
10. New Balance 574s for that classic dad look with insane comfort, which explains exactly why dads have been opting for them for decades.
11. Swedish Hasbeens for satisfying your '70s clog yearnings without having to dig through your parents' attic.
13. Salt Water Sandals will easily clean up and keep your family's old dogs feeling like young pups.
14. Vans Classic Slip-Ons for some thicc soles in a variety of color combos to satisfy your footwear needs.
15. Rainbow Sandals for versatile leather flip-flops that can take all kinds of hard knocks and will fit like a glove once you break them in.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.