1. Bottle Bright cleaning tablets to revive the look (and taste!) of the stainless-steel thermos you use every dang day but aren't so great at washing like you should. (Guilty as charged.)
2. A Drop Stop car seat gap filler that'll help you say buh-bye to lost change, french fries, and even dropped phones.
3. A Squatty Potty which, if you don't already know what it does, helps position your body in a way that'll feel more natural for your colon and, therefore, make going no. 2 easier. (More or less.)
4. A Rapid Ramen Cooker that'll transform a brick of noods into the base for a delish meal in just three minutes in the microwave! Calling all college students....
5. Scrub Daddy sponges who, if you're a frequent BuzzFeed Shopping reader, you'll recognize as the hardest lil' worker in anyone's kitchen.
6. A Smart Cart rolling bag for helping you tote all sorts of groceries in its *water-resistant* structure and then you can fold it down once you're done for easy storage in your car's trunk.
7. Wondercide Spray that'll serve as a naturally derived alternative to your pet's monthly treatments because fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes are horrible! Your pet doesn't need to speak human words to tell you that!
8. A Q-flex acupressure tool ready to step in for your normal massage therapist. After all, no matter how many times you try to convince your puppy to walk across your back, it's just cute instead of providing some relief.
9. Vibes earplugs to help protect your hearing at that big music festival by blocking out the decibels, but not the music! I recently used these at an EDM show where the music was so loud, my arm hairs were vibrating.
10. A PullyPalz pacifier holder you can attach to a stroller or baby carrier to hopefully save you some grief from retrieving pacifiers from the ground.
11. A Beard King trimmings catcher that'll make cleaning the bathroom sink SO much easier if you can convince your currently bearded bae to actually use it.
12. A Stasher reusable silicone bag that's actually *airtight*, so you won't want to throw it away after a few uses like so many you've tried before. (You can even throw it in the dishwasher and microwave — the dream!)
13. A tube of Nerdwax because think of all the times you could put toward saving the world by *not* having to scoot your glasses up the bridge of your name a million times a day.
14. Safe Grabs silicone mats for putting a safe barrier between hot things and important stuff, like your hands, in so many situations.
15. The Spatty and Spatty Daddy spatulas – they're flexible enough to help you get the dregs of that luxury conditioner out of the container you got as a free sample at Sephora and have sworn by ever since.
16. Eco Nuts, aka laundry soap berries, as an eco-friendly, biodegradable alternative to the cleansing goo (or powder) your family members who have sensitive skin will be so grateful you switched to using.
17. A Frywall that'll fit around your pan and contain popping oil or spillover while you work on the house special.
18. InstaFire, an eco-friendly fire starter, so you'll be set even if you don't remember how to build a campfire from back in your Girl Scout days. (OK, I could if I had to.)
19. An Enso Ring silicone wedding band to wear while you're out and about doing stuff where you don't wanna wear your *real* band (like the playing at the beach, hiking, woodworking, etc.)
20. A Thompson Tee sweat-proof undershirt that'll cost ya' thanks to fancy features like built-in sweat-absorbing pads. But you know what else costs ya'? Pit stains.
21. ReadeREST magnetic glasses holders – they can clip onto any of your shirts without leaving behind any damage, lest you forget another pair of reading glasses on a table. Somewhere....
22. A CreaClip Set to help you finally pull off the at-home trim that you've been scared to try up until now or have seriously messed up in the past. Its built-in level will help create an even chop!
23. SoapSox that'll help get your kid pumped for bath time — maybe — because they're adorable stuffed animals that transform into more or less a loofah once you put a bar of soap inside, like so.
24. An EZPZ Happy Mat, aka a no-slip placemat/plate, your toddler will try their best to budge but they won't. MUHAHAHAHHAHA.
25. A Turbie Twist so the days of balancing a heavy body towel on your head while you put on mascara is a thing of the past. Your poor neck!
26. Better Life Natural cleaning products that'll be safe to use around kids and pets or anyone who's super sensitive to smells.
27. Bambooee reusable towels to replace most (if not all!) of the paper towels you go through on the reg. Look at you, Captain Planet! Plus the company plants a tree for every product you purchase. (They have lots more products than just the paper towels.)
28. A Rocketbook Wave Smart Notebook, which is really just fancy talk for a notebook you can take notes or scribble in, move those notes online, and then microwave the notebook to start with an *actual* blank slate. If you go through notebooks fast, you need this!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.