35 Pairs Of Sandals You Can Totally Wear To Work (And Everywhere Else)
Step away from the flip-flops!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Braided details in a variety of colors that'll make you feel like you're getting away with something because they're so dang comfy.
2. Midi heels with a gorgeous design to put a lil' more pep in your step without stepping outside the office dress code.
4. Ankle straps for some flexible style on those days when you just have to book a conference room and sit in a corner get some work done.
7. Sunny wedges slight enough to easily maneuver in a stampede to the break room next time there's leftovers from a catered meeting.
9. Safari prints for a ride on the wild side while working your way through a stack of pressing emails.
10. Caged pumps made by Clarks, so you know they'll keep your old dogs from howling before the end of the work day.
17. ~Wild~ slides that'll be all business in the front, party in the back like the mullet HR (rudely) suggested you cut.
19. Vibrant mules so cool, you'll distract your work nemesis who always tries to one up you. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.
20. Embellished flats — they may feel slightly fancier than your leather flip-flops, but they're just as comfy!
21. Perforated booties as a viable, sturdy option for folks who detest sandals, but can't wear their proper boots in sizzling temps.
28. Stiletto pumps with a serious vintage feel that'll look dangerously profesh with your pencil skirts.
30. Elastic flats more than 1k reviewers love on Amazon and you'll totally *get it* once you've worn a pair for a day.
31. Ringed Torys as a classic option (with a twist!) for when you can't muster the strength to put your toes in shoe jail.
32. Colorblocked gems that come in three alluring color combos so you may just have to buy all of them.
33. Cutout wedges with just enough edge so you don't have to fully embrace the man's idea of footwear. Or just wear them because they're cute?!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.