We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Braided details in a variety of colors that'll make you feel like you're getting away with something because they're so dang comfy.
2. Midi heels with a gorgeous design to put a lil' more pep in your step without stepping outside the office dress code.
3. Floral kitten heels even people with a cat allergy (real or faux) may want to adopt.
4. Ankle straps for some flexible style on those days when you just have to book a conference room and sit in a corner get some work done.
5. Buckled beauts that'll give a fresh spin to that LBD you wear to work once a week.
6. Strappy neutrals built for serving casual Friday maxi dress lewks.
7. Sunny wedges slight enough to easily maneuver in a stampede to the break room next time there's leftovers from a catered meeting.
8. Boho darlings that don't look too earthy to wear to the office.
9. Safari prints for a ride on the wild side while working your way through a stack of pressing emails.
10. Caged pumps made by Clarks, so you know they'll keep your old dogs from howling before the end of the work day.
11. Chunky wedges so you won't have to do the my-feet-hurt dance in standing room meetings.
12. Studded gladiators here for you 'til you land that big promotion and finally have a Valentino budget.
13. Low-key flats in a nice-looking faux-leather that'll become your lazy day go-tos.
14. Woven flats begging to be worn with all your breezy office-approp summer pants.
15. Bold heels with enough chunk to keep you from eating it in front of your whole department.
16. Cork beauts as a constant reminder that it's almost wine o'clock.
17. ~Wild~ slides that'll be all business in the front, party in the back like the mullet HR (rudely) suggested you cut.
18. Gothy lace-ups ready to help you maintain your personal brand.
19. Vibrant mules so cool, you'll distract your work nemesis who always tries to one up you. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.
20. Embellished flats — they may feel slightly fancier than your leather flip-flops, but they're just as comfy!
21. Perforated booties as a viable, sturdy option for folks who detest sandals, but can't wear their proper boots in sizzling temps.
22. Simple heels with enough pizzazz that people may start an office rumor that you got a raise.
23. Casual flats for an easy look that'll keep things just interesting enough for your cubicle.
24. Dainty studs with handsome scallops to make these heeled sandals rise above the rest.
25. Metallic stunners — they'll help you prove to HR that silver meshes well with the dress code.
26. Spotted choices that can totally act as neutral accents to any of your breezy summer ensembles.
27. Espadrille twins in pretty neutrals to keep you well-heeled (minus the heels) for the season.
28. Stiletto pumps with a serious vintage feel that'll look dangerously profesh with your pencil skirts.
29. Minimalist T-straps here for a pastel pop in dreary times of need.
30. Elastic flats more than 1k reviewers love on Amazon and you'll totally *get it* once you've worn a pair for a day.
31. Ringed Torys as a classic option (with a twist!) for when you can't muster the strength to put your toes in shoe jail.
32. Colorblocked gems that come in three alluring color combos so you may just have to buy all of them.
33. Cutout wedges with just enough edge so you don't have to fully embrace the man's idea of footwear. Or just wear them because they're cute?!
34. Studded espadrilles for the perfect marriage of tough and sweet, like your office persona.
35. Luxe T-straps with minimalist metallic details to keep it dressy enough.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.