Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A seat-back organizer so you'll no longer have an excuse for a messy car.
2. A year-long subscription to The Magnolia Journal because it wouldn't suck to have a part of your life look like this cover.
3. A party game you can (safely) play with a room full of people.
4. This set of 2200 puffy stickers so you'll never run out, at least for a long time.
5. A bumpy ball for teaching your baby about tactile sensitivity.
6. A dematting comb to keep your pup looking fresh to death.
7. A trampoline and safety enclosure, which'll help kids expend some energy in a way that requires a few less bandages.
8. A ladylike midi skirt available in nine(!) colors with endless styling possibilities.
9. Some tea tree oil-infused body wash that's chock full of other natural ingredients, too.
10. A copy of the NYT bestseller that's in every suggested book roundup on the Internet rn so you can get ahead of the book club curve.
11. This pretend cleaning tools set so tikes can safely "help" around the house.
12. This pretty sheer-neckline cocktail dress that'll step in when you need to look nice for stuff like graduations, weddings, etc.
13. An ultrasonic humidifier with soothing LED lights and an automatic shutoff.
14. A quilted hammock for the ultimate in backyard lounging.
15. A bonsai starter kit to get your green on at a mini level.
16. A handy back shaver so you won't have to pull a muscle while grooming for your upcoming beach trip.
17. A 36-pack of colorful thank-you cards that'll keep you from being tardy when it comes to gift etiquette.
18. This 3-in-1 wine tool to get the most bang for your two-buck Chuck.
19. Some Burt's Bees belly butter for moms to be.
20. And a home projector that'll make your outdoor movie nights 100000X better.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.