We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cinch-able play mat so you can pick up the play space and then go instead of raking everything into a separate bag or storage box.
2. Floating bookshelves to display your favorite tomes and pull off a magic trick.
3. A toilet organizer that'll keep all the essentials right where you need 'em while making *quite* the statement.
4. A dabbing unicorn storage bin – it just may turn your kid into a believer in the magic of tidying up.
5. Toothbrush holders to lend a hand, er, limb where you need it.
6. A storage bed that'll let you "strong arm" it when grabbing extra linens. Somebody's been eating their spinach!
7. A laundry hamper to get any "Baby Shark" fan pumped for cleanup time.
8. A stick-on toiletries holder you can put wherever your heart (and daily routine) desires. Get ready to tell everyone who comes to your home where you got it ;).
9. A bean bag you can train your kids to stuff all their stuffed animals into when it's time to clean their rooms!
10. Lego storage bricks for stashing the normal-size Legos.
11. And a storage box that'll get you ahead of the any storage problems.
12. A toilet paper holder that doesn't want to put you in a BAAAAAd position on the porcelain throne without some paper.
13. An over-the-door hook can remind ya' to hang in there!
14. A dreamy lil' reading nook with tons of space for shelving books and tucking away toys.
15. A dino ottoman that'll be great during playtime and *after* when somebody needs to put away all those toys.
16. A happy stool/ottoman in a range of animals and citrus fruits so you'll find a sweet addition to your home.
17. A play table fit for Legos with drawers underneath for stashing those tiny blocks. Have you ever stepped on a Lego? It's awful.
18. A Toy Story storage shelf where your kids can put their toys. It's that simple!
19. A sponge bed because your scrubber deserves some rest after all that hard work on your casserole dish.
20. A bookshelf that I'm sure Old McDonald would love to have in his library.
21. A school bus that isn't a regular toy box, it's a cool toy box.
22. Sugru moldable glue you can really get creative with thanks to its versatility to step in for storage solutions where other products fail.
23. A cute lil' dress-up wardrobe to keep that corner of the playroom a bit tidier. Possibly.
24. A modular wardrobe to *happily* hide all the stuff you want outta sight.
25. A couple of storage ottomans I'd describe as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but make it Fixer Upper. (Don't worry, that's a compliment.)
26. A squid toiletries holder that'll make your current shower caddy shake with envy.
27. A hanging toy storage unit so all the stuffed animals can go to bed too.
28. A storage basket to fill with lots of other things besides actual cats.
29. An elephant desk organizer who'll hold your phone steady while you're TOTALLY DOING WORK (but really watching YouTube clips).
30. A biting storage bin with a glimpse into what's inside.
31. A toilet paper holder who's just sticking his neck out there to help you out in "the library."
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.