31 Products That’ll Make Storing Things More Fun
Just another way to make cleanup feel like a game, not a chore.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cinch-able play mat so you can pick up the play space and then go instead of raking everything into a separate bag or storage box.
3. A toilet organizer that'll keep all the essentials right where you need 'em while making *quite* the statement.
4. A dabbing unicorn storage bin – it just may turn your kid into a believer in the magic of tidying up.
6. A storage bed that'll let you "strong arm" it when grabbing extra linens. Somebody's been eating their spinach!
8. A stick-on toiletries holder you can put wherever your heart (and daily routine) desires. Get ready to tell everyone who comes to your home where you got it ;).
9. A bean bag you can train your kids to stuff all their stuffed animals into when it's time to clean their rooms!
12. A toilet paper holder that doesn't want to put you in a BAAAAAd position on the porcelain throne without some paper.
15. A dino ottoman that'll be great during playtime and *after* when somebody needs to put away all those toys.
16. A happy stool/ottoman in a range of animals and citrus fruits so you'll find a sweet addition to your home.
17. A play table fit for Legos with drawers underneath for stashing those tiny blocks. Have you ever stepped on a Lego? It's awful.
19. A sponge bed because your scrubber deserves some rest after all that hard work on your casserole dish.
22. Sugru moldable glue you can really get creative with thanks to its versatility to step in for storage solutions where other products fail.
25. A couple of storage ottomans I'd describe as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but make it Fixer Upper. (Don't worry, that's a compliment.)
29. An elephant desk organizer who'll hold your phone steady while you're TOTALLY DOING WORK (but really watching YouTube clips).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.