1. Under-the-shelf baskets designed to use the dead space in your pantry shelves.
2. A vertical boot rack that takes up a surprisingly small amount of closet space...all things considered.
3. A versatile under-sink organizer with shelves that adjust to fit your whims and ~around~ any sink pipes.
4. An acrylic eyeliner organizer so your peepers will be outlined in your desired shade all the time, every time.
5. A pretty laundry hamper in a leaf print or floral print as some stylish motivation to get dirty duds up off the floor.
6. A stackable glasses organizer so your reading glasses, sunglasses, and other specs'll be safe and sound in one spot.
7. An eye-catching iridescent pencil cup for coralling all your writing instruments.
8. An adjustable drawer organizer perf for small kitchen tools that you can reorganize as many times as you'd like.
9. Or this set of magnetic interlocking drawer bins that let you pick and choose the layout to get any drawers in order.
10. A sock organizer to help you track down your lucky game-day socks that much faster.
11. A pretty letter sorter that'll also meet your makeup palette organizing needs.
12. A streamlined earring organizer for putting all your little studs into one place. Finally.
13. A car-trunk organizer to easily tote car-trip essentials to the car, to the house, to the car, etc.
14. A fire-escape shelving unit for getting small stuff up and off your countertop and on display.
15. A handy metal tray that you can rest on top of a stack of magazines or pillows for an impromptu cleanup sesh that looks like a styled Instagram shoot.
16. A genius tablet holder that also keeps your most-used kitchen utensils nearby.
17. A corner organizing rack for using every last inch of valuable kitchen cabinet space.
18. A purse holder that pulls double duty for belts, camisoles, and other closet basics.
19. This spinning cosmetics organizer so you can find your favorite eye cream in a whirl.
20. Some spice jar clips so you won't be left fumbling for the right spice while your pot boils over.
21. Some clip-on dividers for wooden shelves to keep piles of sweaters and linens from turning into a closet avalanche.
22. A mesh door organizer to catch everything from hats and gloves to bottles of cleaning supplies to pantry snacks.
23. An over-the-door organizer with 14, (yep, 14) hooks!
24. A skinny rolling shelf for making use of the tiniest of kitchen spaces.
25. A multitasking shirt hanger to keep six shirts in the vertical space of only one.
26. And a pants hanger and skirt hanger that do the same (incredibly helpful) thing, for whipping your closet into shape without making major sacrifices.
27. A stackable wine shelf that you can also stick in the fridge and easily wipe down when it gets icky.
28. This rolling shoe rack that's pretty enough to leave on display, but also has a flip side to conceal your footwear when you want.
29. An complete closet organizing system that does the job of permanent shelves inside an unfinished closet.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.