We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A budget-friendly framed photo to go OG in a gorgeous way that won't break the bank. Time to take those family vacay photos from screen to wall.
2. A custom gallery wall that'll handle the whole actually-printing-photos for ya' part if you're really going for all the Brownie points (or are doing a sibling gift this year).
3. Already have your photos printed? A gallery wall kit with a guide for hanging and frames could be the answer. 'Tis time you finally surface that pic of Uncle Kirk wearing Hammer pants to Christmas Day lunch from the drugstore envelope it's been hiding in for years. The public deserves to see!
4. Custom face stickers so they can stick their pet's angelic visage onto most anything their heart desires! (OK, you can use this for human faces too.)
5. An Instax camera kit to let 'em DIY their own photo gifts!
6. An Instax flip calendar they can fill with their new beauts and keep the good memories at their fingertips.
7. And some Instax magnets you can pre-fill with gems or let them fill with their own. If you're also gifting one of those cameras, they're going to need a great way like this to display all their new work!
8. A custom canvas print because they have an Insta for their adorable dog and all those glamour shots deserve a place on their wall! Or maybe they're like my friend Terry and can decorate their guest bedroom in canvas prints of themselves.
9. A baby footprint kit you can supply (along with two angelic pics) as a nursery treasure they can keep around 'til the kids graduate from high school, and then college, and then beyond!
10. A set of photo magnets you can split up between grandparents but, tbh, they're cheap enough to order multiple sets of so everyone can get a lil' fridge gallery!
11. A Rubik's cube — it'll give them a little more skin in the game for putting every block back in the right spot.
12. A customized reel viewer that comes with a redemption code the recipient can use to choose which photos they'd like to view in the gadget. Talk about an instant classic.
13. A ~magical~ reveal pillow that'll provide some gripping entertainment during lulls on movie night. Or make for the perfect photo op with their unimpressed cat.
14. A custom calendar — it could be just the thing to brighten up their dim cubicle every single day.
15. A reaaalllly pretty desk calendar with a brass easel as something to glance at to see quick dates.
16. A digital photo frame with ~unlimited storage~ you're required to tell them was on Oprah's list of favorite things last year.
17. Or a Google home hub that'll create photo slideshows and soooo many other things, like automate Christmas lights, recall a recipe they use once a year, and even add background music to a bedtime story.
18. A pillow dog doppeldanger as a sweet memorial to their pet or a way to keep the family pet nearby, even if the family dog lives halfway across the country.
19. A totally affordable photo book that won't take five hours to make for them. (I speak from experience with other brands.) Plus, they just launched a collection with Rifle Paper Co. that's impossibly cute.
20. A photo-realistic mask you can have made of them or of their favorite celeb for a lewk that, uh, is quite memorable.
21. Wood pallet art as a rustic chic way to celebrate their love, an achievement, or just a fantastic trip!
22. A personalized potato bundle with a pic of your choice on a potato, really, plus assorted candy. Here's to a silly gift they won't be able to stop talking about for years!
23. A custom prayer candle with their saintly likenesses emblazoned on it for a next-level gift.
24. Or a custom Yankee Candle for the resident Yankee Candle head who always tells the clueless sibling to buy them something from there.
25. An adorable laptop case for your bae — or maybe your friend who just uploaded their engagement pics to Insta?!
26. A charming luggage tag to help them distinguish their black roller suitcase from the confusing parade on the luggage carousel.
27. Dangly earrings with their fave person's visage on them, meaning YOU of course. This will surely become their most-treasured thing in their jewelry box.
28. A neat journal (or planner!) that'll clear up any nonsense about if that's actually Jack's or not. Clearly it is Jack's!
29. Photo cubes you can easily fill with up-to-date pics of all the grandkids.
30. An enormous cushion of their head because maybe they're self-partnering or just need something to zhuzh up their couch.
31. And a matching heating pad they can microwave and also smells like lavender. So maybe you can make it of your face and it'll be like you're creepily comforting them. (Or maybe the opposite effect? IDK.)
32. A photogenic six-pack carrier (and matching beer labels) in case you've picked up home brewing and want to deliver a custom holiday shipment to your bud.
33. A personalized growth chart to hang on the wall and take with them when they move (instead of having to repaint over the lost marks)!
34. Large-format prints of you two standing on top of a mountain on that hike you went on the other weekend so you can celebrate those special moments you share together!
35. Framed lyrics and a photo that'd make an amazing gift for the new married couple in your life. Just saying.
36. Printed golf balls to help eliminate any argument about whose ball is whose. Or can provide a sporty outlet for aggression with their arch nemesis's face printed on them. I am 51% kidding.
37. Magnetic collage frames for bringing some order to a fridge jumbled with pics. OR you can include some prints for a pre-filled photo gift!
38. A heart snapshot collage so you can make sure that BEYOND A DOUBT everyone is represented in grandma's gift this year.
39. A wine bottle label for the resident super hero who also enjoys a lil' vino.
40. A "watercolor" print of their new home (or just about anything else) created from a photo that'll look *so nice* hanging up in their home.
41. Marble coasters you can add captions to because they grow up so fast and who can keep track of how many months and days they are?!?!?!
42. Personalized travel wall art to commemorate all the far-flung locales they've visited. (Psst, you can grab pics from their Facebook or Instagram feed!)
43. Custom s'mores kits with printed marshmallows that'll turn gathering around a fire pit into a delicious party.
44. A photo slate to commit your memories to rock. A flat rock. That also just happens to be photogenic!
45. A very good garden flag to advertise which very good pupper lives here.
46. A curved glass print — it would just look SO GOOD on their desk without messing with their minimalist setup.
47. A pair of precious ornaments to help fill out the tree with your fave kids.
48. A stately piece of wall art that'll let 'em show off a little local pride.
49. A colorful soft-cover book as a step-up from the peel-and-stick photo album pages of yore.
50. And wrapping paper with their face on it to tie the whole gift presentation together.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.