We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. Some fierce ballerina flats with 400+ positive customer reviews and elastic straps that'll feel gentle on your ankles.
6. A pair of edgy lace-up flats for when you need something fancy but are in desperate need of a pedicure.
8. These fantastic fringed sandals so you can put your cash toward a vacation instead of the original Aquazzura ones.
9. A pair of glitzy Nine West slingbacks that'll make strangers ask "Where are you going in those fancy shoes?"
11. Some pyramid-stud ballet flats you can sport instead of shelling out the cash for those Valentinos that pioneered the look.
13. These perfectly hued faux-leather moccasins for a carefree, DGAF look Martha Stewart would approve of.
15. Adorable denim espadrilles that'll make you wonder why you've been wearing the sky-high version for all these years like a fool.
17. Some faux fur-lined mules that are considerably cheaper than their Gucci forefathers but shockingly nice-looking for this price point.
21. Tommy Hilfiger pointed-toe flats for when you want to look polished, but not howl in stiletto-induced pain.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.