We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Some fanciful Chinese Laundry sandals that prove charms belong on more than just bracelets.
2. Cute striped espadrilles perf for beach outings or anytime you want to look nautical AF.
3. Some fierce ballerina flats with 400+ positive customer reviews and elastic straps that'll feel gentle on your ankles.
4. A pair of dainty laser-cut flats you can rely on all spring and summer.
5. These metallic ballet flats can serve as IRL friendlier toe shoes.
6. A pair of edgy lace-up flats for when you need something fancy but are in desperate need of a pedicure.
7. Some jelly cutout flats that are as pretty as a picture...and Crocs! (No, but really.)
8. These fantastic fringed sandals so you can put your cash toward a vacation instead of the original Aquazzura ones.
9. A pair of glitzy Nine West slingbacks that'll make strangers ask "Where are you going in those fancy shoes?"
10. Some furry Steve Madden slides for the most glam version of your lazy self.
11. Some pyramid-stud ballet flats you can sport instead of shelling out the cash for those Valentinos that pioneered the look.
12. These cute Jessica Simpson ballet flats that'll go with 95% of what's already in your closet.
13. These perfectly hued faux-leather moccasins for a carefree, DGAF look Martha Stewart would approve of.
14. Glitzy oxfords for putting your feet front and center.
15. Adorable denim espadrilles that'll make you wonder why you've been wearing the sky-high version for all these years like a fool.
16. Metallic slip-on sandals for achieving the ultimate in ~cool girl~ vibes.
17. Some faux fur-lined mules that are considerably cheaper than their Gucci forefathers but shockingly nice-looking for this price point.
18. Some bold sandals that'll actually stay on your feet, making you forget you own caged heels.
19. Some detailed loafers in the most perfect baby blue.
20. Tasseled gladiator sandals well-suited for a backyard barbecue, unlike heels...or wedges tbh.
21. Tommy Hilfiger pointed-toe flats for when you want to look polished, but not howl in stiletto-induced pain.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.