21 Beautiful Pairs Of Flats For People Who Hate Heels
All the stylish lift you'll ever need.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. Some fierce ballerina flats with 400+ positive customer reviews and elastic straps that'll feel gentle on your ankles.
6. A pair of edgy lace-up flats for when you need something fancy but are in desperate need of a pedicure.
8. These fantastic fringed sandals so you can put your cash toward a vacation instead of the original Aquazzura ones.
9. A pair of glitzy Nine West slingbacks that'll make strangers ask "Where are you going in those fancy shoes?"
11. Some pyramid-stud ballet flats you can sport instead of shelling out the cash for those Valentinos that pioneered the look.
13. These perfectly hued faux-leather moccasins for a carefree, DGAF look Martha Stewart would approve of.
15. Adorable denim espadrilles that'll make you wonder why you've been wearing the sky-high version for all these years like a fool.
17. Some faux fur-lined mules that are considerably cheaper than their Gucci forefathers but shockingly nice-looking for this price point.
21. Tommy Hilfiger pointed-toe flats for when you want to look polished, but not howl in stiletto-induced pain.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.