27 Things From Overstock To Make Your Home Look More Expensive
Make your place feel like a *home* thanks to these budget-conscious finds from Overstock — everything's less than $300 a pop!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A metallic-flecked faux cowhide for an ~eclectic~ look befitting a retired supermodel with her own kombucha line and wildly successful podcast.
2. A bamboo shower bench to make your daily bathing ritual feel a lil' more like a high-end spa experience.
3. A mid-century modern chair at a STEEP discount that'll have you sitting even prettier than normal.
6. A magnifying bathroom mirror you can use to stare at your beautiful visage even closer. It's incredibly similar to ones in the boutique hotels you frequent all the time, obviously.
7. A charming desk to serve as the place where you get away from the world without actually leaving the house.
15. A handy kitchen cart that'll be a compromise till you can make room for refinished kitchen cabinets in your budget.
16. An arched floor lamp for putting light *exactly* where you need it. It'll also feel substantial enough to convince guests you dropped some serious dough on it.
21. An eight-pack of Turkish wash cloths to fool anyone drying their hands on them into thinking they cost $$$.
22. A pair of gold nesting tables people will assume you stole from King Midas before things really went south over at his palace.
24. An organizing cart you can plop down in the bathroom for towels and toiletries, the living room as a bar cart, or anywhere else you could use some pretty, open storage!
25. A TV stand made of reclaimed fir that guests may assume you commissioned some up-and-coming local furniture designer to build.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.