We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A metallic-flecked faux cowhide for an ~eclectic~ look befitting a retired supermodel with her own kombucha line and wildly successful podcast.
2. A bamboo shower bench to make your daily bathing ritual feel a lil' more like a high-end spa experience.
3. A mid-century modern chair at a STEEP discount that'll have you sitting even prettier than normal.
4. A table lamp perfect for Edison bulb fetishists.
5. A velvet loveseat — everyone who lays eyes on it will definitely ~crush~ on it.
6. A magnifying bathroom mirror you can use to stare at your beautiful visage even closer. It's incredibly similar to ones in the boutique hotels you frequent all the time, obviously.
7. A charming desk to serve as the place where you get away from the world without actually leaving the house.
8. A pretty shower curtain to liven up a tired bath with some florals you can't kill.
9. A tufted ottoman cushy enough to make you say, "Couch? I don't know her."
10. A snazzy wine rack you can use for lots o' other bottles too.
11. A geometric runner sure to liven up any ho-hum passageways.
12. A campaign-style nightstand that'll definitely fit in with your decor. It comes in 10 colors!!!
13. An oval copper tray for perfectly coordinating with your collection of Moscow mule mugs.
14. A traditional chair for a designer look without the coin.
15. A handy kitchen cart that'll be a compromise till you can make room for refinished kitchen cabinets in your budget.
16. An arched floor lamp for putting light *exactly* where you need it. It'll also feel substantial enough to convince guests you dropped some serious dough on it.
17. A ~tasteful~ framed alpaca portrait to satisfy your need for furry decor on your walls.
18. A convincing vintage-style rug that won't leave your bank account in *distress*.
19. A rustic mirror for a warm, cozy touch to nestle in with the existing art on your gallery wall.
20. A gorgeous buffet that'll transform your dining room into an entertaining haven.
21. An eight-pack of Turkish wash cloths to fool anyone drying their hands on them into thinking they cost $$$.
22. A pair of gold nesting tables people will assume you stole from King Midas before things really went south over at his palace.
23. A vibrant loveseat as the starting point for a gorgeous living area design scheme.
24. An organizing cart you can plop down in the bathroom for towels and toiletries, the living room as a bar cart, or anywhere else you could use some pretty, open storage!
25. A TV stand made of reclaimed fir that guests may assume you commissioned some up-and-coming local furniture designer to build.
26. A gorgeous chair the rest of your furniture can lean on for some style direction.
27. A beveled mirror desk ready to be the backdrop for many future Instagram photoshoots.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.