We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Hold onto your fave pair of jeans with a loose button thanks to a simple button replacement kit the least handy person you know could probably use.
2. Swap out saggy or broken underwires with some replacement underwires to give your boobs (and look) a boost without having to buy a new bra.
3. Dye your trusty black jeans back to an inky hue with a bottle of black dye and you'll never wanna buy a new pair again!
4. Cover up tiny stains and bleach spots on black cotton clothing with a Sharpie because no one will notice. (I've done this a million times.)
5. Hide the actual grease stain from some chili cheese fries on your denim jacket with food-themed enamel pins everyone will admire.
6. Banish unsightly fuzzies with a small fabric shaver that'll pick up all the errant lint bringing down your LEWK.
7. Create a seamless look with high-waisted bottoms thanks to a cheap but chic bodysuit moonlighting as a shirt.
8. Erase yellow armpit stains on white shirts with some baking soda and good old fashioned elbow grease. (But not a ton of elbow grease.)
9. Look extra tidy with a handheld fabric steamer that'll be easier (and faster!) to use than an iron. Psst, de-wrinkling is one of the easiest ways to look more pulled-together.
10. Revive your worse-for-wear coats by "dry cleaning" them with Woolite sheets or — if it's OK with your garment's care instructions — throw it in the wash instead of selling a kidney to pay a dry-cleaning bill.
11. And if a thorough cleaning doesn't get rid of makeup stains on your coat collar (I can relate), cover it up with a faux-fur stole that'll help you channel Cruella Deville. But, like, in a cruelty-free way.
12. Perhaps it's just a garment's buttons that look sorry? Replace them with a fresh set with some personality for a designer touch on the cheap.
13. Polish your leather accessories using a cheap sponge so you can bask in the glow of their sheen once again and fall back in love.
14. Renew the look of your fuzzy go-tos with an ~official~ Ugg cleaning kit instead of dropping them off at the dry cleaner's for some serious $$$.
15. Keep a tube of all-purpose super glue on hand for shoe emergencies, like when my metal toe cap fell off a pair of flats during a lunch break stroll.
17. Or forget sewing altogether and repair clothing tears along seams and hems with permanent fabric glue.
18. Spray on some anti-blister spray to make your killer (in look and feel) shoes substantially comfier.
20. Avoid a wardrobe malfunction with double-stick tape you can measure out at *just* the right amount.
21. Or just layer a plain T-shirt underneath a summer dress for an office-approp look that will prevent a horde of wardrobe problems (like the wrong bra, skimpy necklines, frigid offices, etc.)!
22. Disguise a cleavage-y top at the office with an infinity scarf when it's laundry day and your business casual go-tos are dirty.
23. It's best to avoid clothes you have to tailor. But if you hit the jackpot at the thrift store, it's good to know how to tailor stuff.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.