We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wooden jump drive anyone who takes photographic inspo to the next level that'll save images to so they can leaf through.
2. A 48-pack of fun washi tape so they can decorate their bullet journal, personalize some snail mail, and add some serious pizzazz to just about anything.
3. A same-day flower delivery to grace the table because flowers never fail to impress!
4. A gorgeous tote they'll find a million excuses to use.
5. A foodie dog toy — it may last for *at least* some v cute photos ops.
6. An adorably existential read that just may bring your emo AF friend a glimmer of joy — not that they'd show it. (And maybe give them the original too!)
7. A doughnut pillow that'll ensure they'll have sweet dreams.
8. An extra set of hands to help tidy up their shelves.
9. BuzzFeed's latest Tasty cookbook in case they are more along the lines of recreating Nashville-style hot tenders or learning the science behind fudgy vs. cakey brownies.
10. A minimalist ring that anyone who always gives you an earful about their precious angelic cats will absolutely adore.
11. A book on remarkable women throughout history as some inspo for the huge, wonderful, impactful things they're oh-so ready to do! And there's a matching notecard set too!
12. Crescent moon earrings for the person who's just a *gem*.
13. A pretty bottle opener you can deliver with a bottle of budget wine that seemed to have a nice looking label when you stopped by the store en route to the shindig.
14. A hardy cast-iron skillet even the worst cook will have some luck using.
15. A sippy cup for the kid who's inspired a raging Starbucks habit.
16. A deck of zombie playing cards that'll be so much easier to buy than trying to puzzle together which The Walking Dead merch they don't own at this point.
17. A fresh farmer's almanac for clueing in the weather app obsessive as to how their spring flowers are going to fare in 2019.
18. And an almanac-inspired gardening calendar packed with gardening secrets and colorful illustrations as inspiration for a flourishing plot.
19. An outta-this-world bag that'll elevate their outfit to zero-gravity levels.
20. A glorious patch the person who's already bragging about going "offline" will most definitely Instagram.
21. A bottle opener as a holdover 'til they can afford champagne and a saber.
22. A purrrfect doorstep any cat person will adore and find incredibly useful.
23. A five-year journal to cover your ass in case you forget next year and then the next and then the next...you get my drift.
24. A Goldie Blox dunk tank for the smartest kid you know.
25. A pretty scarf with an interesting pattern — it'll look equally neat while worn like a bandana or draped for display.
26. A journal any horror movie lover can tote around in public and maybe make people think for half a second that they're seeing a ghost. What a gift!
27. A cake-scented squishy that'll be satisfyingly thicc for anyone with a sweet tooth who also loves cute stuff.
28. A beard wash for the babe who recently grew out a big one and won't stop obviously stroking it in public like a well-groomed villain.
29. A set of pretty makeup brushes that'll look so good on the 'gram and could serve as "laundry day" brushes for the pickiest of beauty fiends.
30. An adorable sloth to hang around with your bud who's ALWAYS DM-ing you sloth videos when you aren't around to grab drinks with them.
31. An *enlightening* enamel pin for your friend who's into flair and SO ready for 2019.
32. An octopus who'll stare down anyone who even thinks about nicking it from the office dish drain.
33. And if all else fails, you can send them an Elf e-card while en route to the event to fake a Buddy-level of gift-giving cheer.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.