31 Inexpensive Makeup Products You'll Probably Want To Buy In Every Color
And you can because, well, everything is less than $15 a pop.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint gives you a long-lasting weightless flush of color that you can build to a deeper hue if you so desire.
BuzzFeed writer Nusrat Sultana is a big fan! She said:
"I have this in several colors and always love how it colors my lips and lasts all day without me having to reapply because of the stain effect. You don't need to worry if the color is there. If your lips feel dry, just rub some lip balm over them — the color stays! You can also build up the color for intensity or swipe it once and blot for a natural-looking gradient stain."
Promising review: "I've been looking for a good, long-lasting tint for a while now and have been disappointed nearly every single time. Most of the products would fade or go on really unevenly, causing me to have to reapply multiple times. Not these! These stay on through both food and drink (I've tested them with sandwiches, soup, soft drinks, water bottles, etc.) AND smooth over any dry areas on your lips to make them look really soft and not chapped at all. The applicator also makes it really easy to get the product exactly where you want it. I have long days from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. and I usually only reapply once or twice — and even then, it's only necessary when I've been doing some hardcore stress eating. I've finally found my holy grail lip tint!" —Wendy K.
2. Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm SPF 15 I personally adore. It's easy to put on without a mirror, is super moisturizing, and has color that tints your lips for the day. If you're afraid of lipstick, this is a safe bet. I keep not one, but two(!) in my purse at all times.
3. NYX Face & Body Glitter jazzes up any regular ole look to something that looks like you paid a makeup artist to create.
4. E.l.f. Bite-Size Eyeshadows make super blendable eye lewks...even if you're still a makeup novice.
5. Wet n wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick has major staying power and a precise applicator tip to help you apply your lippie like a pro.
6. Or a UCANBE 13-piece lipstick set that comes with a moisturizing primer and 12 pigmented shades in you case you wanna cut to the chase and get a bunch of colors at once to give a spin.
7. Milani Salt-N-Pepa Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette gives you tons of pigmented, gorgeous options to help create a range of smoky eyes.
8. CheriGlow Cosmetics Neon Liquid Eyeliner literally creates a ~glow up~ thanks to its bright glow-in-the-dark formula.
9. NYX Butter Gloss slides on *so* smooth and satisfies any lip gloss fan's urges with a gorgeous finish, whether you're on the prowl for something that'll go subtly with your complexion or stand out.
10. ColourPop Lippie Stix with stick application and shea butter and vitamin E to keep your lips looking and feeling great.
11. Foraged Fields Plant-Based Eye Powder is a nice addition to anyone's beauty arsenal who adores mineral powder makeup.
12. Maybelline Lifter Gloss Hydrating Lip with hyaluronic acid makes your lips look so much plumper by smoothing, hydrating, and enhancing the countours.
13. NYX Powder Puff Lippie delivers a matte cream for a totally dreamy lippie you'll wanna wear every day.
14. L.A. COLORS Day to Night Eyeshadow Palettes give you lots of color options as a huge bang for your buck.
15. Heartd Beauty Cream Blush in a cute heart compact makes application so much easier (and more fun!).
16. Wet n wild Silk Finish Lip Stick is SO affordable that you could just go ahead and buy one in every color. It'd still cost less than my typical Taco Bell order.
17. Aromi Metallic Liquid Lipstick punches up about any makeup look with its long-lasting, shimmery wear.
18. Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor pairs a long-wearing lipstick with a clear lip gloss for your perfect color and shine combo.
19. NYX Slim Lip Pencil has major staying power through eating and drinking and doing whatever else it is that you do all day.
20. Revlon Illuminance Crème Shadow is a user-friendly dip into creamy eyeshadows at a price you'll feel OK about experimenting with.
22. BH Cosmetics Power Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner has the pigment so your colorful cat eye will stand out in that Zoom call, no problem. Oh, and did we mention it's waterproof?
23. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor provides a beautiful color you'll wanna show off...and then replicate in all the other hues.
24. ETUDE HOUSE Dear Darling Water Tint stains *and* moisturizes lips for a mask-safe flush of color.
25. Maybelline New York Fit Me Blush offers up a natural look that'll just make it look like you're blushing from a sweet compliment.
26. Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm packs in a surprising amount of color for folks who aren't into a full-on lip gloss or lipstick.
27. E.l.f. Monochromatic Multi Stick is here to help you put on a full face that'll look a bit more natural.
28. CAI BEAUTY Glitter easily applies for a high-impact effect you'll be raving about to all your friends.
29. Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter is chock full of shimmer to help satisfy your high-wattage standards for highlighter.
30. Maybelline SuperStay Ink Crayon Matte Longwear Lipstick has a built-in sharpener so you can color in the lines of your lips with the upmost precision.
31. Lique Metallic Creme Lipstick goes on lightweight with a moisturizing formula you can layer from sheer to full coverage.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.