We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 15-pack of sheet masks with bright, fun packaging that'll be a feast for their eyes before they're a feast for their dry winter skin.
2. A coin purse (made from recycled material!) as a tiny, helpful reminder of their go-getter status.
3. A six-pack of junk food socks that'll look good enough to eat, though that's not recommended.
4. A 32-pack of adorable squishy animals for ~safely~ express some of their bottled-up rage instead of in a reply-all email chain.
5. A deck of Harry Potter playing cards because HP is universal and anyone who's not a monster will love these.
6. And a six-pack of Horcrux bookmarks to mark their spot when they finally tear themselves away from a story's ensuing drama.
7. Or a six-pack of sprout bookmarks perfect for holding their place when leafing through a book to see how many pages left 'til the next chapter.
8. A fill-in-the-blank book you can personalize for each person in your life as the sweetest thing ever.
9. A monthly subscription to PLAY! by Sephora so they'll always have some new products to avoid beauty boredom.
10. A five-pack of funny enamel pins so they can fill out their denim jacket collection.
11. An infinity scarf in 38 colors to avoid the dreaded "you got us the same thing" complaint. So ungrateful!
12. And a colorful knit cap available in 20 colors for some ~creative coordination~ that'll make their heart *and* their head feel warm.
13. A pair of leafy earrings in a variety of styles so everyone can feel special in their own little way.
14. A feisty lil' candle in a sweet deal that'll make you stock up for the winter.
15. A bundle of dark chocolate–peppermint bark candy to sprinkle in with the rest of the goods, whether that's a tin of homemade cookies or a bunch of random stuff you bought from this list!
16. A 12-pack of pocket notebooks so they can jot down their daily inspirations and genius ideas.
17. A five-pack of multitools as a handy wallet helper that, tbh, everyone will find incredibly useful on a variety of occasions.
18. A 12-pack of colorful bandanas set to become pocket sweat rags, Springsteen-like accents, or camping napkins. Whatever!
19. Or a legit pocket knife for helping them out in a bind. No, a million binds. (Everyone could use a pocket knife.)
20. A cute but toothy tote or direct tote that'll be easy to roll up and take with them on the go when they need a little extra carrying room.
21. A chic little makeup pouch for your nearest and dearest beauty fiends.
22. And a set of four pencil pouches that'll make your friends say "merci" because they can stylishly organize more than your writing utensils.
23. An Blue Apron subscription because you can feed a table full of loved ones over the holidays, but helping them learn how to cook for themselves will be soooo helpful.
24. A design-minded coloring book and coloring pencils to help them get lost in a creative distraction after a long, taxing day.
25. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey or 12 packets they can use to make basically any kind of food taste so much better.
26. A 10-pack of goth-leaning chokers your Insta-obsessed friends will adore.
27. An eight-pack of toast-like cork coasters for footing your drink when possible 'til you can get that bread to easily replace furniture with water rings.
28. A Dollar Shave Club subscription to save them tons of money, even when your gift subscription times out.
29. A four-pack of Burt's Bees lip balm that'll ensnare every last gift recipient in its moisturizing web.
30. A 12-pack of vibrant bath bombs for delivering some MAJOR fizz and ~relaxing~ drama.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.