We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A top 100 horror movies scratch off poster they'll probably already be able to scratch a ton off of...but you might be surprised!
Promising review: "I am enjoying this poster so much. I try to keep the next movie a secret until I’m ready to watch it. I’ve seen so many movies I didn’t know about and most of them aren’t half bad! This is a great gift for any horror movie fan." —Carmen Crowell
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
Shipping info: Will arrive by Christmas (see Amazon's full shipping information here).
2. A photo pillow custom made with their fave horror meme that you apparently were the 483494745757th person to send to them on IG. As a horror girlie who salivates over 1) Skeet Ulrich in Scream and 2) Flamin' Hot Cheetos, I made this pillow on my own and it's my favorite thing in my apartment.
I indeed found this meme on IG and knew it had to be mine in one physical form or another. So I created a Shutterfly pillow with it! It sits on my couch and often freaks out people I'm video chatting with because it looks like he's always staring at you. It also makes me want some Flamin' Hot Cheetos!
Get it from Shutterfly for $22.99+ (available in various sizes and photo configurations).
Shipping info: Order by Dec. 15 for economy shipping in time for Christmas. Expedited shipping options are also available.
3. A trio of ornaments including Dracula, a werewolf, and Frankenstein just begging for front-and-center positioning on their black Christmas tree.
4. A Jason Voorhees ski mask hat because wearing this will be a much easier expression of Friday the 13th fandom than wearing an actual hockey mask or waiting for a bunch of teenage counselors to come back to Camp Blood.
Promising review: "It is the first glow in the dark item I've bought in a very long time that actually does glow. It's also a nice hat to go with my Freddy Krueger T- shirt." —Sonny G Fausel
Get it from Amazon for $20.99.
5. A Freddy Krueger planter in case their neighbors who they wish were just part of a nightmare have a LOT of opinions about their spooky taste or their home doesn't have a yard.
Doolittle Dorks is a US-based shop specializing in pop culture planters.
Promising review: "Absolutely the cutest thing. I purchased Michael Myers for a friend, cause he’s obsessed. Instead of using it as a planter, I closed up the hole on the bottom and having friends who own a candle business, put a candle in there. I would definitely recommend these planters. I actually wanted to keep him for myself, cause he’s so freaking cute." —Candice Tucker
Shipping: Costs $9 to ship. Will arrive by Christmas.
6. Some SKIN1004 Zombie Pack Face Masks will make them (briefly) look like their fave kind of horror movie monster while it goes to work tightening pores and minimizing the appearance of wrinkles.
Promising review: "This really works. I am always skeptical of products I buy online because you can't be sure who is posting reviews but I will say that this mask does what it says it will do. I will definitely purchase again." —JEaston
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $24.
7. A Shudder subscription to help satiate their horror hunger — the streaming service has tons of classics, obscure films, and even original shows and movies.
Say it with me: Horror on Netflix sucks! After much hemming and hawing about "Do I need another streaming service?!" I finally got it. Now I'm hooked! I'm a huge horror fan and seek it out year-round. So, TBH, I'm shocked I waited this long! It has lots of exclusive movies (like Color Out of Space with Nic Cage Shudder original ) and TV shows (like Channel Zero, which they've likely heard about), along with stuff you need in your life, such as the 1980 horror classic The Changeling (which is very good) and Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer (truly disturbing, I can't get it out of my head). Anyway, if this at all sounds like it would be appealing to them, you should definitely gift them a subscription!
Sign up for $4.75+/month here.
Psst, if you're a Walking Dead, AMC, Sundance, *or* IFC fan, it's worth signing up for AMC+, which includes access to all of those PLUS Shudder for $6.99+/month.
8. A copy of Dangerous Games to Play in the Dark can bring some creepy fun with games based on urban legends...and eerie illustrations to match.
Shipping info for Bookshop: Order by Dec. 11.
9. A Michael Myers window decal for the pal who just doesn't watch horror movies. They breathe them too. Their neighbors are gonna LOVE it.
Promising review: "This is so creepy! At the right time of evening, it casts the scariest shadow!! This thing is going to scare everyone away! 😳" —Lola Perez
Get it from Amazon for $7.19.
10. "Blood bag" drink pouches that'll make the ghostest with the mostest who's always inviting you over to watch horror movies or for spooky shindigs disembody moan with delight. Reviewers say they're super easy to fill!
Promising review: "These added such a cool touch to my Halloween party. Everyone loved using the syringe to get a shot of alcohol and add it to the blood pouch! Easy to use and the stickers made them look super real!" —Marisa
Get a 20-pack from Amazon for $19.99.
11. A sign with some Kill, Laugh, Love vibes to give any word signs at Home Goods a run (like, an *actual* run) for their money (or perhaps their life).
Promising review: "Got this for my son for his birthday. We love horror movies and this was so perfect! 🥰😂" —LisaD.
Get it from Amazon for $9.69.
12. A Nightmare Before Christmas cookbook in case this is definitely the least gory of their faves but they never miss a chance to go to Disney Parks to see Jack Skellington's seasonal takeover of The Haunted Mansion...and they seemingly have every other piece of Nightmare merch ever.
13. An ~spooky~ garlic chopper inspired by Dracula because they never do a Bram Stoker's Dracula rewatch without eating some cheesy garlic bread. This'll help them skip to the good part.
You can also use it to chop nuts, fruits, and veggies!
Promising review: "I purchased this as a gift for my friend who is a fantastic cook — she uses fresh ingredients almost exclusively — but pressing fresh garlic is a task usually delegated. No longer — Gracula is there for her. She uses him nearly every time she needs garlic (which is basically daily) and months later still makes a point of saying how much she enjoys the gift. I'm pretty sure she likes it better than other gifts I've gotten her which were more expensive/thought out, and I'm fairly certain it's what took me from 'good friend' to 'best friend,' but it be that way sometimes. Anyway, definitely recommended for people who cook with garlic and have a sense of humor." —L
Get it from Amazon for $22.95.
14. A Pearl T-shirt because baby, they're gonna be a star. No matter what.
15. Plus an axe pizza cutter to keep the theme going for any "good for her" pizza and movie nights.
16. The Final Girl Support Group for the pal who more or less only reads horror but you haven't seen them post this on their IG stories or Goodreads. They'll have a blast because yes it's an excellent book (I loved it!) but also because they'll get a thrill out of matching each "Final Girl" with each horror movie franchise.
And! A TV show adaptation has been announced for this. So they can get ahead of the game and read this before it comes out. I read this awhile back right after it came out (I've read *all* of Grady Hendrix's books and he's one of my favorite authors) and got through it so quickly that I was a bit sad when I finished it. A few other Hendrix's books that are highly giftable are The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires and Horrorstor.
Shipping info for Bookshop: Order by Dec. 11.
17. A spooky wax melt warmer if you don't dabble in the macabre and know they always have a candle lit or some kind of warm fragrance any time you go to their place.
Promising review: "This is awesome for Halloween! Or if you just love skulls. Has a beautiful eerie glow when turned on with wax!" —Laurel Darhali
Get it from Amazon for $26.99 (available in six more styles).
18. Or a spine candle in case regular ole tapers won't suffice for their creepy abode and you don't want to dig too much to find out specifics about their horror faves — less they sniff out that you're their Secret Santa. (Dang true-crime podcasts and their excellent sleuthing!)
Promising review: "Super cool!! The candle makes me feel like being in the classroom of Professor Lupin learning how to cast a Patronus! Very cute decor!!" —Yvette
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (also available in white).
19. And because we're going with a bit of a theme here, a skeleton-in-a-cauldron candle who just looks *so* relaxed. After all, nothing calms your recipient like sitting down with a big bowl of popcorn to watch an obscure '80s slasher.
Promising review: "This candle is AHHHMAZING!! One of the best Halloween decor purchases I have ever made. I love how it looks like he’s taking a bath! It is the perfect combination of spooky, cute and relaxing. I think I’ll display this candle year round." —Michael Burnham
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
20. A Chucky Chia Pet that'll be their new friend 'til the end because every time they ask you if you've actually watched the new Chucky TV show as you've suggested (it's great, btw), you say "not yet" and therefore drop down a notch in the friend rankings.
Promising review: "The two-sided Chucky is great! Easy to apply the Chia seeds all around. I would suggest following the directions for a successful growth if not familiar with Chia Pets." —Trish
Get it from Amazon for $22.73.
21. A lagoon monster print (that I own and love!) in case they're as into glam as they are into monsters. We exist!
22. A Ouija Board welcome mat as a lil' preview for what folks can expect when they stroll in for movie night.
Promising review: "This mat was perfect this Halloween, it adds the perfect amount of subtle eeriness and it held up really well under our covered doorway. I'm sure this will last for at least another three years. The ink is clear and the words are legible (which was a concern I had prior to it arriving). But, despite the inexpensive price tag, it's actually a well-made mat that's true to the provided picture." —Morgan Benedict
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.