We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A packable, hooded rain jacket that won't look frumpy when layered -- even in the dreariest of downpours.
6. And a pair of classic Hunter wellies for stomping around in mud and puddles at music festivals, your farm, and other dirty but fun locales.
7. A four-pack of plain V-neck tees because you can never quite seem to find yours when you need them.
8. A wipe-clean Tumi travel duffel that'll fit snugly under your shoulder, in an overhead airplane compartment, or under a seat.
9. Some shiny hot yoga shorts so you'll look extra fine in all kinds of positions...including sitting on the couch.
10. A fun, fringed Rebecca Minkoff cross body (that comes in sooo many colors) for when you feel a little rock 'n' roll.
12. A non-black collapsible umbrella you can stick in your bag -- and spot when sometime tries to steal it as it dries by a door.
14. Some neutral wedges you can wear to outdoor events, beach weddings, work, whatever, that'll make your legs look, like, a mile long.
17. An adorable oversize tote in a rainbow of colors that you'll keep by your side for the rest of eternity. Maybe.
23. A Tone it Up x Bandier sports bra so pretty you'll drag yourself out of bed in the morning to ~show it off~.
27. And a packable Calvin Klein down coat that's worth buying now and storing in the nice handy little bag...because winter is coming.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.