27 Stylish Pieces Your Closet Wants And Needs (Oh Baby, Oh Baby)
It doesn't have to cost a lot of $$$ to look this cheap.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A packable, hooded rain jacket that won't look frumpy when layered -- even in the dreariest of downpours.
6. And a pair of classic Hunter wellies for stomping around in mud and puddles at music festivals, your farm, and other dirty but fun locales.
7. A four-pack of plain V-neck tees because you can never quite seem to find yours when you need them.
8. A wipe-clean Tumi travel duffel that'll fit snugly under your shoulder, in an overhead airplane compartment, or under a seat.
9. Some shiny hot yoga shorts so you'll look extra fine in all kinds of positions...including sitting on the couch.
10. A fun, fringed Rebecca Minkoff cross body (that comes in sooo many colors) for when you feel a little rock 'n' roll.
12. A non-black collapsible umbrella you can stick in your bag -- and spot when sometime tries to steal it as it dries by a door.
14. Some neutral wedges you can wear to outdoor events, beach weddings, work, whatever, that'll make your legs look, like, a mile long.
17. An adorable oversize tote in a rainbow of colors that you'll keep by your side for the rest of eternity. Maybe.
23. A Tone it Up x Bandier sports bra so pretty you'll drag yourself out of bed in the morning to ~show it off~.
27. And a packable Calvin Klein down coat that's worth buying now and storing in the nice handy little bag...because winter is coming.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.