30 Desk Accessories For People With Boring Jobs
Cool things that'll help you pass the time as you collect that paycheck.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A serving of sushi erasers you can put on your Insta stories instead of your sad desk lunch of stale PB&J.
2. A lil' tape dispenser who looks like he wants to hear all the juicy gossip your work bae just ran over to tell.
3. A handsome llama duster that'll make tidying your office feel like less of a boredom-killing chore.
4. A set of Super Mario Bros. magnets so you can act like you're trying to get every coin ever when you're "searching for that form" in your filing cabinet.
5. A daily calendar packed with awkward gems might just give you something to laugh about instead of cry with boredom.
8. A neon reminder of how you're working this hard so you can go on that 'gram-worthy road trip out west.
9. A Wonder Woman letter opener that'll easily stay hidden in your dress the next time you have to go to a party prepared.
11. Hardy pens and holders that'll last longer than Janice from marketing's damn succulents she brings up in every meeting.
13. A document stamp to express your true feelings about that memo on a secret sheet of paper you keep tucked in the back of your filing cabinet.
14. A prickly organizer to help you find the right color for your bullet journal you've been able to really put a lot of time into so far in 2018.
16. A stabby pen holder because apparently hanging onto your writing tools will sometimes be a deadly job.
17. A Luke Cage–style swear jar to help you cushion your coffee fund for times when even the stuff on your desk can't kill your boredom.
19. A set of bloody arrow bookends to keep those tomes you never actually refer to at stance just in case you need to crack them open. Ever.
21. A cute planter with a couple of gardeners to lend a hand in caring for the only living thing (besides you) at your dead-end job.
24. A quartet of writing *tools* to help you better mimic gouging your eye out after sitting through a particularly excruciating meeting that should've been an email.
25. A Nic Cage mousepad so you can have an excuse to bring up how Moonstruck is the best movie ever and you don't trust any humans who don't adore it.
26. A putting set that'll help you work on your skills in case you finally get invited to a round of golf with the CEO.
27. A glittery picture frame to make your fav doggo look even cuter, as if you'd even entertain the possibility!
30. A Gudetama sippy cup that'll remind you to get up and go to the water cooler every once in a while.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.