17 Of The Best Knife Sets You Can Get On Amazon
Oh so you've never cut a tomato without squishing it, huh? You need these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A super affordable 6-piece set (and slim stand) that'll take up a teensy amount of counter space, aka it's perfect for apartment dwellers who aren't ready to drop a ton of cash on an investment set.
3. A knife set with a view in case you want to get all wanderlusty while you're meal prepping to save up for your next adventure.
5. Or a Chicago Cutlery steak knife set with walnut handles and rivets to serve up a traditional look.
6. A 12-piece Japanese forged stainless-steel set fit for all kinds of well-balanced recipe execution (and Insta stories showing off your perfect skills).
7. A 15-piece Cuisinart set with hollow handles and a lifetime warranty that'll treat you to years and years of satisfying slices.
8. A 6-piece chef's set with matching sheaths for the folks who prefer to keep their knives in a drawer but would rather not draw blood in the kitchen.
9. A trio of Kuhn Rikon non-stick paring knives so you can switch back and forth between small chopping jobs without having to wash your knife over and over again.
10. A ceramic blade duo as an everyday investment for slicing fruits and veggies. Plus, they're built to last 10x longer than knives with steel blades.
11. A 13-piece stainless steel set complete with a ~pizza~ knife that's clearly marked, less anyone get confused!
12. A 14-piece set and pine block minus the frills that'll get the job done without hogging too much of your countertop space.
13. A 12-piece Farberware non-stick set so you won't get hung up on slicing through a potato or finding the correct safety sheath.
14. A 6-piece German stainless-steel set with a knife rack for the ultimate countertop display that'll still be kinda, sorta low-key.
15. A 5-piece rainbow set with a titanium coating because maybe your kitchen knives should shine as bright as your cooking skills.
16. A 12-piece Calphalon self-sharpening set because you and I both know that it can be tough keeping up with how often you *should* be sharpening your knives.
17. And a 18-piece forged J.A. Henckels set that'll give you the balance and tang you crave for a lil' more dough.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.