1. Hydrocolloid acne-absorbing dots that'll help suck out the white gunk on bumps that have a white head.
2. And XL patches for coverering larger areas so you aren't playing connect the dots with a bunch of tiny little circle patches.
3. A cystic acne treatment with bentonite clay to draw out your blemishes so they can dry out and get on the road to healing.
4. A butt-clearing lotion because buttne is a thing and if you suffer from it, you deserve something specially formulated to help!
5. A cult-status drying lotion with calamine, sulfur, and other impactful ingredients — it may help your hormonal acne finally meet its match.
6. An emergency blemish relief solution with prescription-grade micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide you can easily take with you on the go.
7. A sulfur treatment with some zinc oxide in the mix that's meant to help control oil. So basically, it's a great option for painful cystic acne!
8. Clear pimple patches — they can help suck out the contents of a bump with a head and reduce the inflammation of ones that haven't come to a head just yet.
9. A face wash and treatment combo as a double whammy when you don't want to bother piecing together an acne treatment regimen.
11. A salicylic acid gel made to help control oil production, in case you think that's part of the reason for your breakouts.
12. An oil-free treatment that's pretty powerful so you should start out sparingly to avoid dryness.
13. Hydrocolloid gunk-sucking dots — you just may be able to wear them in public unnoticed (if you're seriously lacking in melanin like I am).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.