29 Pieces Of Furniture And Decor With Storage To Hide All Of Your Crap
Hidden storage is the best kind of storage, IMHO.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bean bag you can train your kids to stuff all their stuffed animals into when it's time to clean their rooms!
2. A bed that'll successfully hide your deep, dark, hydraulic-powered secret of the tangle of spare bedding and off-season clothing held within.
3. A tufted storage ottoman as the perfect place to store coloring books, some extra blankets, or even that mountain of magazines you've been waiting to read.
4. And a similar storage bench with a hinged lid for easy access to whatever's lurking within. I think I just found your new mudroom bench!
5. A faux-marble coffee table you can stash some items inside... like those three library books you're reading all at once (bc you're basically a wizard) but don't really gel with your whole coffee table aesthetic. No shame!
6. A trio of fancy-looking storage trunks that'll surely *stack up* to the rest of your glam decor while hiding your industrial quantity of non-perishable snacks. Where were these when I lived in a dorm?!
7. A *lockable* mirrored jewelry cabinet to help you add an outfit's finishing touches and then admire how it all comes together.
8. A platform bed frame perf for that latex mattress in a box you just upgraded to. It leaves ya' with 14 inches of storage space underneath, which is LOTS of room to work with for (important) junk storage.
9. A cabinet door you can squeeze in the few inches of spare room behind the door in an attempt put some stuff somewhere that's a bit out of the way.
10. A fold-out desk that'll store some random office supplies and, well, an actually desk! Gotta love a piece of storage furniture that stores itself.
11. A bamboo storage bin you can use as a ridiculously good looking dirty clothes hamper. That stuff's gotta go somewhere!!
12. A side table with a handy lil' storage option down below for your stack of reading materials within arm's reach of your chair.
13. A kitchen cart with a granite top that no one could mistake for a utility cart. It'll be perfect for your small appliances, bottles of wine, and other things that don't quite fit in your kitchen cabinets.
14. Or a folding kitchen cart that'll come in handy during Thanksgiving meal prep and all kinds of entertaining sessions.
15. A wall-mounted shelf to give you some serious storage and display space without hogging up floor space.
18. A rustic buffet that can sidle up to your dining table and give a bit of hidden storage behind that sliding barn door!
21. A water-resistant resin storage box you can park on the deck, fill up with stuff you need outside but don't need to leave out, and then sit on when entertaining.
22. A dino ottoman that'll be great during playtime and *after* when somebody needs to put away all those toys.
23. A couple of storage ottomans I'd describe as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but make it Fixer Upper. (Don't worry, that's a compliment.)
24. An over-the-toilet cabinet that'll keep extra toilet paper rolls out in the open where everyone can find them when they need them but hidden parts to stash other stuff.
26. A mid-century display stand for obscuring your DVD collection a little bit. It is NO ONE's business how many seasons of Friends you own because you don't trust it'll be on Netflix forever.
28. A mudroom cabinet with a sliding door and cubby holes to throw in all kinds of outerwear accessories instead of letting them litter your entryway.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.