37 Useful Things For The Sloppiest Person You Know
Who cares if you spill on everything you own? OK, don't lie. You do. The products in this post were updated on October 26th, 2017.
2. Some Pourfect mixing bowls that'll allow you get every bit of batter our without making a total mess.
3. An organizer hanger...because it's about time you gave all your tank tops a home, other than in that giant pile of clothes you have on that chair in the corner.
5. A pair of eyeliner stencils so you can finally have a straight freakin' line and not an everywhere-but-your-eyelid line.
8. Some wine sippy cups because pouring some out for the homies, intentional or not, is totally overrated.
9. Or if you're not a wine drinker, a beer sippy cup. Corona ads never talk about the sand violence that plagues beers on beaches.
11. A makeup storage display so you can organize your vanity and not have foundation leaking out everywhere.
12. Some Shout Wipes for when you inevitably spill something on your white shirt. Why are you even still trying to wear white shirts?
13. A wallet that holds everything you own because your purse should not be a black hole of despair — like it currently is.
15. Some drawer storage boxes to make the dig for your underwear or socks each morning a little less traumatic.
16. A lunch bag that converts into a placemat, so you never leave behind any evidence of your mess post-picnic.
20. An adjustable closet rod because until you move, you aren't going to magically have more closet space.
23. A handbag organizer so you can stop screaming, "Where the f#@k did I leave my bag?!" when you're running out the door.
26. Face-cleansing towelettes so you can make sure you get every bit of makeup off before it ends up on your pillowcase.
27. Fashion tape for perfectly tailored clothes that stay in place, even if you don't know how to sew.
30. A pair of grippers to help stop everything from sliding around all over the place — bonus! They'll help open jars, too!
32. A place mat for help figuring out where everything should go (because there's a ~special~ place for everything, apparently).
36. A keyboard you can literally wash. Goodbye piles of crumbs that were calling your keyboard home!!!!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.