We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A long-lasting HyperChiller designed to use regular water to chill your drinks, sometimes in under a minute — plus it's dishwasher-safe!
2. A two-piece eyebrow soap kit — a clear setting cream you can brush through your eyebrows to add thickness, volume, and texture. It also nourishes and conditions your brows.
3. A very handy universal waterproof cellphone pouch for keeping your iPhone, Galaxy, Pixel — whatever phone you have — safe from your watery adventures.
4. An ultra-pigmented, long-lasting Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint for a weightless color your pout is thirsty for.
5. A super cool DIY moss wall art kit to help you add some greenery to your space and maybe even start a hobby that you can do at home.
6. A bottle of fast-acting, nontoxic Folex Carpet Spot Remover – it works on any color carpet or material to remove tough spots and stains. Plus it doesn't leave a sticky residue and it requires no rinsing or vacuuming.
7. A super comfortable, wire-free Floatley seamless bra that's designed with a flexible underband that's supportive while you move, a buttery soft fabric that's super breathable, and embedded padding so you get a rounded shape without the hassle of trying to adjust any loosey-goosey inserts.
8. A customizable Haus Sampler Kit so you can taste test your **soon-to-be** favorite alcohol to help you find the perfect match.
9. A pack of nonstick silicone baking mats so you never have to grease a pan again — helping you save a ton of time on clean up. They're oven-safe up to 480 degrees and they fit half-sheet size pans.
10. A dazzling hammered gold metal handmade garland designed to look like all 13 stages of the moon.
11. A bottle of L'Oreal Paris Elvive 8 Second Wonder Water Lamellar, a rinse-out moisturizing hair treatment that can leave your hair silkier and shinier than you've ever seen it.
12. A ceramic mug to remind everyone that just because we're slowly going back to the office they should still stay away.
13. A reusable oil-absorbing Revlon Volcanic Face Roller to soak up any excess oil instantly. It can easily replace blotting papers and it can be used on a clean or finished face — it won’t mess up your makeup!
14. A pack of stain-removing, nontoxic cleaning cups perfect for cleaning the inside of your Keurig or K-Cup coffee machine.
16. A pack of Glandex Dog Wipes designed specifically (and gently enough) to help clean and deodorize your pet's anal glands — and if you have a furry friend with a stinky (and leaking) anal gland you know exactly how great these could be!
17. A countertop compost bin so you can convert your home into the green machine you know it can be.
18. A weekly Wet & Forget Shower Cleaner that requires no scrubbing — just spray it on your shower surfaces after you shower and rinse it off during your next shower. It'll clean away in between.
19. A jewelry-cleaning Diamond Dazzle Stik to help polish your jewels and make them shine bright like...well, like a diamond.
20. A reusable ChomChom Roller Dog Hair Remover that'll seriously get rid of that unintentional fur pillow/blanket/sofa you have with just a few rolls. And before you ask, it doesn't use sticky tape! It's made using a sturdy brush system.
21. A bottle of Ambi Skincare Fade Cream, made with hydroquinone, vitamin E, and alpha hydroxy acid to gradually fade dark spots — plus it has SPF to help prevent dark spots from getting darker.
22. A refreshing ice roller whose cooling and calming effects can help lower your body temp before bed if you tend to be a hot sleeper — plus they're great for reducing puffiness when you wake up in the morning.
23. A vaccine card leather holder — it also has a key ring for safe travels in the event you need to bring it with you somewhere.
24. A bottle of Honeydew Biotin Hair Shampoo designed to help with thinning hair by giving volume, moisture, and texture.
26. A treat-filled Japan Crate filled with Japanese candies, Kawaii merch, and so many other surprises to make you feel like you've just gotten to explore the streets of Tokyo.
27. An awesome faucet splash catcher — it fits perfectly around your faucets and will help absorb some of that water that inevitably gets everywhere every time you try to do the dishes.
28. A sweet little pack of Shea Makery Save A Life – Mini Hand Soaps — a travel-friendly pack of antibacterial soap bars to always have on hand.
29. A splurge-worthy pair of Kate Spade x Keds sneakers designed with sleek black leather details, a casual raffia material, and some perfect pops of leopard print to have you walking on the wild side.
30. A bottle of Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil which is clinically proven to work against scars (once they're fully healed) while helping with uneven skin tone, dryness, and aging skin.
31. A delicate 14-karat gold-filled Amanda Deer anklet that also happens to be waterproof so it's perfect for all your tropical style needs.
32. A bug bite suction tool that'll remove the venom from any stings and help reduce itchiness, pain, and swollenness.
33. A genius and super discreet three-outlet power strip that's designed to look like your already existing plug while helping you keep the cords organized.
34. And a perfectly framed Bubble Blower I portrait to help elevate the sophistication in your home — but not too much.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.