51 Pieces Of Fall Clothing That Won’t Feel Uncomfortable When You’re Lounging
Cuddle up, folks, we're going shopping.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A delightfully fuzzy loungewear set they've designed so you feel like you're wearing the coziest blanket there is — but you're wearing clothes!
3. A pair of roomy linen overalls perfect for throwing on when you're in a pinch! Which is how I intend to wear them.
4. A perfect hooded cardigan designed with toggle buttons, a cable-knit design, and the fluffiest lining your skin will ever meet. (But not so fluffy that it leaves lint or is itchy!)
5. A soft tie-dye maxi dress, because who said tie-dye was a thing of the past? Not me! Well, not me recently!
6. A cuddly faux-Sherpa fleece pullover you'll wear all the time, way more than you'd care to admit.
7. A pair of splurge-worthy Sleeper Party Pajamas designed with feathers at the base of the sleeve and pants — because sleeping could always be a little more glamourous.
8. A pair of perfectly printed full-length leggings you're gonna be able to rock with your favorite boots or sneakers.
9. A tie-waist, waffle-knit pullover dress so you have something to easily pair with your favorite boots, booties, sneakers, heels...anything.
10. An awesome jogger set that looks totally elevated thanks to its muted color selection, lantern-sleeve top, and high-waisted pants.
11. A super-cozy flannel button-down perfect for those weekends when the only other things you can think of throwing on are your favorite leggings and a tank.
12. An asymmetric pullover sweater dress that'll have you styling up the joint, even if the joint is just your living room.
13. A super-relaxed crewneck sweatshirt dress that's so comfortable you might actually start sleeping in it.
14. A tiered-skirt tunic dress that's available in 45 (!!!) different colors and prints! One for every day of the month and then some.
16. A super-soft and ultra-cozy knit turtleneck dress you can have a romantic night in — whether that's curled up on the couch or curled up on the couch.
18. A pair of super-comfy knit jeggings that'll give you that stretchy waist you dream of without looking like it.
20. An open-back yoga shirt that's honestly so cute I'd rock it with a pair of jeans in a minute — plus you can tie the back to make it shorter or leave it for some extra coverage.
22. A flowy ruffled-hem dress you're ::best Rick Astley voice:: never gonna give up, never gonna put down, and that's never gonna make you cry, never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you.
23. A pair of ultra-stretchy denim leggings WITH POCKETS! Did you hear that, POCKETS! They're in the back but they're still awesome.
24. A super-soft cropped wrap sweater you can wear alone or layer over a dress, a button-up, a tank...the opportunities are endless.
25. A perfectly slouchy batwing tunic dress so comfortably roomy you'll move right in and never leave.
26. A pair of high-waisted biker shorts perfect for your next workout or your next night out — all depends on how you wanna style them.
27. A super-comfy tie-dye jersey loungewear set to keep you looking cute as can be while you stay home all day.
29. A set of super-adorable short pajamas — honestly, with the right shoes, they could be a very cute outfit.
31. An absolutely essential knotted cotton tee that comes in six basic but perfect colors you can easily throw on when you have a million errands to run.
32. A flowy long-sleeve swing dress to have the perfect outfit for every buffet you set up in your own kitchen.
33. A totally cozy long-sleeve flannel shirtdress you'll wear WAY more often than you want to admit.
35. A roomy and incredibly soft capri jumpsuit that might just be the softest thing you ever wear — like, do they make sheets out of this fabric, 'cause that would great!
36. A classic and comfy half-zip sweatshirt dress that is obvi a dress but I might just be willing to throw it on with some leggings or hard pants if I choose to wear them.
37. A super-cozy knit set that includes both a body-con midi dress and the matching oversized cardigan.
38. A pair of ultra-comfortable cuffed sweatpants designed with an elastic waist, pockets, and a stretchy material — you will literally live in these.
39. A cozy leopard-sleeve sweater that is honestly the exact kinda top we all need for all these video calls.
40. A very comfy T-shirt dress designed with a ruched tie-waist detail to give this otherwise basic dress a little dimension.
41. An ultra-trendy tie-dye jersey loungewear set that'll easily go along with you as you bounce from your bed to your couch, right back to your bed.
42. A lightweight knit pullover sweater that'll replace that pilling piece of fabric you call a sweater.
43. A roomy and totally comfy plaid shirtdress designed with an asymmetric hem so you can make sure to show off your over-the-knee boots.
44. A pair of Lululemon's dance studio joggers designed in a lightweight nylon and elastane material and with a drawcord waistband that's perfect when you're on the go — on the go to your fridge.
45. An absolutely incredible FUPA crew sweatshirt — I am obsessed with my FUPA sweatshirt, so much so that I bought one for my best friend for his birthday. It's comfy, cozy, and shows off my FUPA spirit.
46. A two-toned, oversized turtleneck dress with just enough contrast to give it a little something.
47. A tie-waist batwing sweater dress, because now that these temps have dropped you're gonna be so happy you have this in your fashion arsenal.
50. An oversized sweatshirt tunic that can also be found in the dictionary next to the definition of "comfortable" — seriously, look it up! I'll wait here.
51. A belted flannel shirtdress with enough weight to actually keep you cozy on a chilly fall night.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.