We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Instead of replacing your whole sink get a bottle of Hope's Perfect Sink Cleaner and Polish that'll work to restore, remove stains, and repel water from your brushed stainless steel, cast-iron, porcelain, Corian, and composite surfaces.
2. If your dishwasher is looking a little rough, try a cleaner capable of getting deep down in there to dissolve and remove odor-causing residue, get rid of lime and mineral buildup, and basically make your dishwasher look and work like new. Best part is — it requires no work! Just plop one of the tablets in and run a regular cycle.
3. Don't have the energy (or funds) to replace your backsplash? Try a handy grout pen – with a little elbow grease, it can get your stained grout lines on your tiled walls looking like new again. Its formula is mold-resistant and one pen can cover up to 60 meters of grout area.
4. Or forget painting your grout and use an acid-free grout cleaner that goes in deep to get even the dirtiest, grossest crevices and leave you with brand new **looking** grout.
5. Keep your fridge looking like something out of a magazine (while making things easier to find) with a six-piece pantry organization set that's not only great for your fridge but your cupboard or any space really.
6. Give yourself some extra counter space by installing an in-drawer bamboo block to keep your knives safely organized and accessible. Oh, and when I say "install" I mean just plopping it in your drawer.
7. And avoid the aforementioned caked-on mess with a set of nonstick oven liners — you just slide them in and it'll save you hours of clean-up. Best part is, they can be cleaned on the top rack of your dishwasher.
8. If your kitchen floors or cabinets are wood (and in need of some love) try a restorative Howard Products Wood Polish & Conditioner that uses beeswax to help give luster to any wood surface — floors, tables, legs...whatever! If you're looking to bring new life to your worn floors you might want to try this before calling on some professionals.
9. Get the subway tile backsplash you've been wanting with this peel-and-stick version to give your kitchen (or bathroom) an upgrade that doesn't require any actual tiling work.
10. Or go with a little more color with a peel-and-stick faux-gel tile backsplash that's mold-, heat-, and moisture-resistant.
11. Finally organize your spices with customizable liners designed to hold them in place and to be cut to perfectly fit them into your drawers.
12. If your kitchen crevices could use a good scrubbing but you just don't have the energy for it, try a hard-working jar of The Pink Stuff — a cleaning paste designed to get off any and every stuck, caked, and cooked-on mess you can think of.
13. Try a bottle of Therapy Premium Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish, a plant-based cleaner that'll remove streaks, smudges, and fingerprints from any stainless-steel surface. Plus it has a lovely lavender scent.
14. Let there be light...on your kitchen cabinets with a set of Alexa and Google Home voice-controlled LED Lights that are easily applied under and above your cabinets and that can shine in up to 16 million color options. MILLION.
15. And if you're looking for another way to update your cabinets, try a one-day cabinet makeover kit to give your kitchen that just-remodeled feeling for pennies versus what it would cost to replace them.
16. While you're at it, get this low VOC, low odor, water-based acrylic DIY paint kit so you can upgrade your countertops to faux granite without the stress of having to replace them.
17. Upgrade your appliances with a pretty hard to screw up liquid stainless-steel fridge kit that'll help transform your giant icebox without the cost of actually buying a new one.
18. Freshen up your stove top with a bottle of specially formulated Bar Keepers Friend Multipurpose Cooktop Cleaner to really get deep down in there and remove stubborn hard water mineral deposits, grease, and grime while restoring shine.
19. Or if you have an electric stove try a cooktop cleaner that'll have it sparkling without damaging it.
20. Don't struggle with your garbage disposal, just try a super bubbly disposer foaming drain and pipe cleaner that'll safely deodorize it while it scrubs away any tough grunge or buildup that causes your sink to back up and maybe even smell a little bit. It comes in a biodegradable packet that you can just drop in.
21. And while you're at it a wooden peg board insert for your cabinet drawers will let you secure your dishes in an organized, safe, and completely efficient manner.
22. Get rid of the recessed lighting you have in your kitchen with a super simple conversion kit and finally install the pendant lighting you've been eyeing.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.