1. A pack of Remodeez footwear deodorizers that use charcoal to remove odor and moisture from even the nastiest of shoes.
2. The Body Shop's peppermint foot spray to cool down your feet (and mask any smells).
3. A bottle of Carpe antiperspirant foot lotion to help prevent your feet from sweating in the first place.
4. A pair of ultra drying and deodorizing shoe dryers so you never have to slip your feet into a pair of moist shoes again.
5. A pair of cedarwood shoe insoles that'll absorb foot moisture so you never have to worry about stinky shoes.
6. An eight-week supply of clinical-strength antiperspirant wipes for your feet that you can take on the go.
7. A travel-size shoe odor killer because the shame of having to take your shoes off in public is real when you have sweaty feet.
8. A bottle of Gold Bond foot powder spray for when you really don't want to mess around.
9. A pair of natural air-purifying bags that you can insert into your shoes to deodorize them and eliminate odor for as long as two years.
10. A bottle of antibacterial foot and shoe deodorizer that uses an essential oil mixture to destroy even the most stubborn of foot and shoe odors.
11. An award-winning foot deodorant cream to get up to seven days of odor protection with just one application.
12. A pack of charcoal shoe insoles for a way to naturally absorb moisture and eliminate odors.
13. An all-natural foot and shoe deodorizer designed to help athletes without the use of harsh chemicals.
14. A natural spray that will have your pets totally unafraid of your feet.
15. A pair of Dr. Scholl's cooling shoe insoles to help your feet stay dry all day.
16. Or a three-pack of some Dr. Scholl's odor-eliminating spray powder.
17. A pair of the classic Odor-Eaters insoles, the originals at fighting the smells from your sweaty feet.
18. A roll-on antiperspirant that'll significantly reduce sweating from your feet.
19. A pack of Sneaker Balls you can just pop into your shoes to help deodorize those not-so-great smells.
20. A 12-pack of mini bamboo and charcoal bags to naturally purify the air and deodorize your shoes.
21. A natural spray that is specifically designed for sport shoes and sneakers, to fight foot and shoe odor and freshen feet.
22. A pack of Dr. Scholl's Odor-X foot powder made with Sweatmax technology to absorb all your foot sweat.
23. A pair of washable insoles built to absorb sweat and reduce odor.
24. And a bottle of shoe disinfectant 'cause if your sweaty feet are trapped in your shoes all day we're guessing so are some serious germs.
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.