We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A case of the iconic de la Rosa marzipan candy — not only is it so freakin' good to eat but it doubles as a fun game of "can I open the marzipan without crumbling it into a million pieces?"
2. A case of Duvalin, the best damn scoopable candy your mouth will ever enjoy — it has a pudding*ish* consistency, but tastes like heaven.
3. A delicious mini Bubu Lubu for a marshmallow fluff and jelly chocolate sandwich your mouth only dreams of!
4. A bag of Vero Mango lollipops — they're mango-flavored lollipops covered in chili powder and they're the best creation ever put together by man. Don't @ me, if you disagree you're just wrong. The end. You're welcome.
5. Or if you just can't handle the heat try Super Rebanadita's mango lollipops — seriously, everything should be mango flavored.
6. A box of Pulparindo, a uniquely flavored, kinda sweet, tamarindo candy that's blended with both hot and salty seasoning — I'm trying to find the words to explain the delicious taste of tamarindo and I have decided there are none, you just have to try it.
7. A box of Borrachines jelly candies that come in a variety of flavors — when I was little, I swore up and down that I got wasted (I did not) off these Borrachines but they weren't even the tequila flavor.
8. A pack of Las Sevillanas Obleas, a super delicious goat's milk caramel (known as cajeta en español) that's sandwiched between two mini wafer cookies — just be careful, it's really good and you'll wanna eat every one of these damn things in one sitting.
9. A bag of La Vaquita's super chewy Moñito caramel lollipops — ever wanted to get someone to stop talking and not be rude, give them this delicious treat.
10. A case of Lucas' Gusano Tamarindo liquid candy, a super addictive kinda sour, very delicious treat with a little bit of a spicy kick — just a warning, this s#!t is very addictive.
11. A pack of Cucharitas — it's a spoon full of tamarindo paste and it'll help the medicine go down — that's not entirely proven, but I believe it.
12. A pack of the best damn two second-lasting chicle (or gum in english) the internet has to offer — yes, it's better when you can buy it on the street (like god intended) but this will have to do.
13. A push-up Pulparindo filled with a mouth-watering spicy tamarindo paste that'll be just so damn good.
15. A bag of Bon Bon Bum passion fruit bubble gum lollipops — how many licks does it take to get to the center of one of these? Hopefully, a million cause it's so good you'll never want the flavor to stop.
16. A box of Skwinkles Salsagheti, a sour and sweet gummy treat that kinda looks like spaghetti noodles.
17. A super chewy but crunchy cajeta and pecan candy that can hit all those cravings you have when that sweet tooth starts aching.
18. A box of Colombina's Nucitas a delicious treat that's a perfect mix of creme, chocolate, and hazelnut.
19. And a MexiCrate box filled with so many delicious Mexican treats you won't know what to eat first!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.