1. It hasn’t yet been scientifically proven that falling asleep next to the fire is good for you, but we like to think it is.
You’re getting sleepy, very sleepy.
2. This party animal had too much to drink.
Looks like my family on Thanksgiving.
3. Four peas in a pod.
That is one old school space heater. Living like it’s 1998.
5. The kitty halfway house.
6. Mr. Snickers blends in with the rest of your fall decor.
7. Patches enjoying sexy time by the fire.
8. Make sure you find someone to cuddle up with before hibernation season.
Enough cuteness for one day.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."