1. When people ask why you’re wearing a beeper
2. When you find test strips in weird places
3. When you need to pee all the time
4. When you have to fit your pump into formal attire
5. (although there are ways around that)
6. When people share their non-analogous conditions with you
Lactose intolerance is NOT the same.
7. When you can’t go anywhere without a bag of supplies and snacks
Your backpack looks really cool at the clubs.
8. When someone confuses Type 1 with Type 2
9. When your pump beeps in a house of worship
Or at the theater. Or in class. Or on a first date. Or basically ever.
10. When you have more needle bruises than a heroin addict
And more needles.
11. When you have to eat before and after exercise
Why even bother?
12. When your pump sets off the metal detector at the airport
13. And when you then get the full pat-down
14. Because you’re also traveling with a full suitcase of drugs and needles
15. When your friends don’t understand food
16. because they haven’t counted carbs since age five
17. When you have to carry low snacks with you everywhere
18. And when your friends are jealous of them
OMG I haven’t had gushers in SO LONG. It must be awesome to get to eat them all the time!
19. When it looks like you’re drunk
20. But when you really just have a low blood sugar
21. When people ask in hushed tones if you’ve seen Steel Magnolias
22. When people told you you were too young to need diet soda
23. When people ask you what you do with your pump during sex
24. And when you get tangled in your pump tubing during sex
25. And when you realized what a cruel joke this song was for you:
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥