24 Facts About Being In A Big Family, As Told By The Weasleys
You will never understand the life of an only child.
1. People can often tell what family you're from before they even know you.
2. Especially teachers, because everyone in your family goes to the same school.
3. They brace themselves for the middle children, who sometimes resort to extremes to stand out.
4. But standing out is impossible when picture day arrives and you have to coordinate outfits.
5. Then again, most times your outfit isn't even visible amidst the sea of people that is your family.
6. And for most of your life, outfits were solely hand-me-downs.
7. Your house is in a constant state of disarray.
"It's not much, but it's home."
8. Consequently, "Have you seen my _____?" is asked multiple times a day.
9. And privacy usually only exists in the bathroom.
10. There are not enough cars to complement the amount of people in your family that can drive.
11. Plus, getting ready to leave the house is a process.
12. Every meal is another process.
13. And when there's good food, you eat that shit QUICK.
14. When your friends are over, they're treated as part of the family.
15. And it can be overwhelming for them.
16. You don't need to invite anyone else for it to be a party.
17. And you always have someone to support you.
18. But when one of you is in trouble, and the rest are in the good zone, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN.
And when you're the one in the clear, you're usually wearing a smug-ass grin.