1) Don’t be afraid to get snap-happy!
2) And while you’re trying to hit the mark when going on stage, don’t forget to stay on your feet!
3) The Scottish weather can be, err… temperamental, so make sure nothing rains on your parade!
4) Get your tissues at the ready!
5) If you’re planning to go for a meal after the ceremony, make sure to book in advance!
6) Check all of the information your school sends BEFORE the day of the ceremony!
7) Bring a safety pin for your robes!
8) Remember that your robes will be covering what you’re wearing!
9) Enjoy the moment and smile!
10) Finally, enjoy a glass of prosecco at the Teviot Garden Bar!
We’re so excited to celebrate the big day with you all, so make sure you’re prepared for your Graduation Day! Follow our handy tips and your graduation shall be a moment to savour. And, if you want to make your special day even better, why not get your friends together and come to the Graduation Ball. There'll be a three course dinner, live ceilidh, big swing band, casino, photo booth and a Big Cheese finale! Celebrate this momentous moment in style! Tickets available here.