1. Performing at the MTV VMAs in 2000.
2. Performing at the Grammys in 2001.
Elton and Eminem uniting against ageism, or something.
3. Starring in 8 Mile in 2002.
4. Presenting at the MTV VMAs in 2003.
5. Appearing at The Shady National Convention in 2004.
6. Modelling for Ecko Clothing in 2005.
7. Appearing at The Shady Bowl Super Party in 2006.
It’s called baby fat, alright?
So, apparently Eminem wasn’t photographed in 2007.
8. Launching The Way I Am in 2008.
9. Appearing at the MTV Movie Awards in 2009.
Nope, still no signs of ageing.
10. Performing at the Grammys in 2010.
11. Performing at the Grammys in 2011.
“Oh mighty Lord, bring age unto this man.”
12. Starring in C’Mon Let Me Ride in 2012.
13. Appearing at the MTV EMAs in 2013.
Teach us thy secret, master.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.