1. Performing at the MTV VMAs in 2000.
2. Performing at the Grammys in 2001.
Elton and Eminem uniting against ageism, or something.
3. Starring in 8 Mile in 2002.
4. Presenting at the MTV VMAs in 2003.
5. Appearing at The Shady National Convention in 2004.
6. Modelling for Ecko Clothing in 2005.
7. Appearing at The Shady Bowl Super Party in 2006.
It’s called baby fat, alright?
So, apparently Eminem wasn’t photographed in 2007.
8. Launching The Way I Am in 2008.
9. Appearing at the MTV Movie Awards in 2009.
Nope, still no signs of ageing.
10. Performing at the Grammys in 2010.
11. Performing at the Grammys in 2011.
“Oh mighty Lord, bring age unto this man.”
12. Starring in C’Mon Let Me Ride in 2012.
13. Appearing at the MTV EMAs in 2013.
Teach us thy secret, master.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.