2. All Tim Hortons fanatics would agree
Canadians are able to roll rims 78% more effectively than anyone else— Stats Canada
3. HOCKEY IS THE ONLY WAY
85% of Canadian license plates have a hockey team logo on them— Stats Canada
4. Ah, childhood.
The average Canadian 12 year-old earned $10,000 shovelling snow over the weekend— Stats Canada
5. I take that as a compliment…
The average Canadian weighs 0.7 Americans— Stats Canada
6. Because it’s freezing 365 days of the year…
The divorce rate in Canada is 10% because couples need body warmth to survive winter— Stats Canada
7. Make snow forts, not war eh?
63% of snow forts in Canada are not up to military standards— Stats Canada
8. Next to “eh”
The quietest sound ever recorded is the sound of a Canadian saying “excuse me” in a crowd— Stats Canada
9. Third to ‘Moose Chasing’…
‘Beard Growing’ is the third most popular amateur sport in Canada— Stats Canada
10. It’s 100% during the playoffs…
84% of Canadians get the most important news from TSN— Stats Canada
11. We’re always prepared for shitty weather
The average Canadian is always wearing at least 6 layers of clothing— Stats Canada
12. And other 60% fuelled by Canadian bacon.
40% of Canadian cars are fuelled by maple syrup— Stats Canada
13. Don’t forget the pinecones!
The average Canadian eats twice as many snowcones than any other country on record— Stats Canada
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: Please, no guns, sex, or barfing 🚗 ❌