1. Start with the easiest and coolest (pun intended) pop-up fan fort to blow your heat troubles away.
Sheet + fan = instant air-conditioned oasis without lifting a finger.
2. Or get soaked by the BIGGEST WATER BALLOON YOU’VE EVER SEEN!
It’s like your dream of getting hit by 100 water balloons at one time finally coming true. Make your dream into a reality here.
5. Have an endless water “balloon” fight with your friends with these DIY sponge balls.
Oh, this means war! Grab a big bucket of ice water and throw a few of these around for a fun time on a scorching summer day.
6. Grab a few light blankets to create an outdoor nook that saves you from the sun.
It’s like being outside… but inside… but outside… (You get it.)
10. Brew mint tea… not to drink, but as a cheap and easy cooling body spray!
Just keep the bottle in the refrigerator and let the mint do its natural cooling magic!
11. Take a giant tarp and some dish soap to create the ultimate slip-and-slide.
Just like when you were a kid, except a thousand times better. Guaranteed.