Hazelnut Espresso Ice Cream Ingredients:
½ cup chopped hazelnuts (or pecans)
2 cups whipping cream
1 (14-ounce) can condensed milk
1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
1 shot Dunkin’ Espresso
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Toast nuts in oven at 400°F for about 4 minutes (or in toaster oven for 2 minutes).
3. Whip cream until peaks form. Add condensed milk, vanilla extract, Dunkin’ Espresso, and nuts.
4. Place into loaf pan and freeze at least 6 hours or until firm.
½ cup unsalted butter
8 ounces dark chocolate morsels
¾ cup white sugar
2 shots Dunkin’ espresso
½ cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon sea salt
Non-stick baking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Heat a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
3. Add butter and melt.
4. Add dark chocolate morsels and melt.
5. Add sugar and stir until sugar is melted.
6. Remove skillet from heat and let cool (about 15 minutes).
7. Add Dunkin’ Espresso and vanilla, then mix
8. Carefully whisk in eggs, then add flour, baking soda, and salt.
9. Bake at 350°F for 25–30 minutes (or until slightly undercooked).
10. Cool for 5–10 minutes. Top with hazelnut ice cream. Serve and enjoy!