1. Reason why Brody has been M.I.A. during most of the season.
Rumor: the guy who plays Brody on #Homeland was pregnant for most of the filming of Season 3.— Beard Robinson (@BeardRobinson) November 4, 2013
2. “Are you sometimes called ‘The Bear’?”
Saul looks like an old Paddington bear when he wears that hat #Homeland— Patrice Greenawalt (@patsgreenawalt) November 4, 2013
3. When we all found out that Carrie was pregnant… apparently with this guy’s baby.
It’s mine.#Homeland— Dave Johnson (@IndoorsDave) November 4, 2013
4. Chris who?
Seriously…they could replace Chris with a houseplant and no one would notice. #Homeland— Broey Deschanel (@DdotRock) November 4, 2013
5. Poor Chris is given no respect, Laugh Out Loud worthy tweet nonetheless.
Carrie’s pregnancy test drawer has more zip than Chris Brody. #Homeland— Go Juggle Some Balls (@GoHugYourself) November 4, 2013
6. People wanted Dana gone, but were upset that Jessica let her daughter leave. Good riddance, Dana.
#Homeland ask not why Jess let Dana leave. Just be grateful— Carol White (@polowhite) November 4, 2013
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍