1. You may be used to seeing Suzanne “Crazy Eyes” Warren in her signature prison khakis and Bantu knots.
Crazy Eyes, whom we learned more about in Season 2 of the hit Netflix show Orange Is the New Black, is a beautiful person with a gentle spirit. But, my friends, there is more to learn here.
2. And the woman who plays Crazy Eyes, Uzo Aduba, is your new style inspiration.
Some of you already knew she was silently slaying every red carpet she ever graced. The rest of you gon’ learn today.
3. Clearly Uzo is an actress playing a character — a character with a specific look that is nothing like Uzo IRL. So can we just give credit where credit is due?
Can we all just unite to acknowledge a beautiful glamazon when we see one, please? Thank you.
7. Are you still standing? Are your socks not blown off?
Dat leg, doe.
8. And this ENTIRE photo shoot for Refinery 29. Consider the game BODIED, bitches.
9. The LBD is classic. But here, Uzo takes it to another level.
Toned arms and tummy, RADIANT skin, to-die-for smoky eye, AND an elegant crop top. Uzo, you win. You are killing the game, and everyone else who came to play should just go home.
11. Do you need more proof? Do you need more physical evidence that Uzo Aduba knows what the hell she is doing out here?
Nude makeup; sultry hair in the eye; bold, geometric-patterned dress. Listen, the girl is good.
13. In conclusion: At the end of the day, Uzo Aduba is a garden rose.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏