1. You’re no stranger to this feeling:
2. You think Big Bird is right: it IS hard to walk in a straight line.
3. When trying to answer a question, you spend what feels like hours being all,
4. …And when you finally say the answer out loud, you’re like,
5. You’ve ever spaced out during class for ONE MINUTE I SWEAR TO GOD and then somehow it’s the end of the lecture and you’re all,
6. You get a C- on your term paper and you couldn’t be prouder.
7. Sometimes your friends worry about you because you’re constantly like,
8. …But they shouldn’t worry.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.