1. You’re no stranger to this feeling:
2. You think Big Bird is right: it IS hard to walk in a straight line.
3. When trying to answer a question, you spend what feels like hours being all,
4. …And when you finally say the answer out loud, you’re like,
5. You’ve ever spaced out during class for ONE MINUTE I SWEAR TO GOD and then somehow it’s the end of the lecture and you’re all,
6. You get a C- on your term paper and you couldn’t be prouder.
7. Sometimes your friends worry about you because you’re constantly like,
8. …But they shouldn’t worry.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.