1. People failing to return your multiple calls requesting an interview, then later demanding to know why you didn’t write about them
2. Your gal pals from J-school asking if you can get them jobs at your newspaper
3. Being asked to take your shoes off for an interview at a yoga studio, alternative school, etc. when you’re between pedicures
4. Everyone and their mother somehow figuring out your personal cellphone number and getting treated to your unprofessional voicemail greeting
5. Having to avoid bars in your coverage area because you can’t risk any of your readers seeing you in your drunken element
6. Not being allowed to use Instagram for photojournalism purposes
7. Thinking for a split second that you forgot to file a story
8. Not getting to pimp your ride with this bumper sticker because you have to seem like an unbiased reporter
9. “You’re so pretty. Why aren’t you in broadcast?”
10. Forgoing dating, exercising, eating and peeing until you’ve finally put this issue of the paper to bed
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.