1. You often find sequins, beads and coins attached to random articles of clothing and underneath furniture
2. You own a hip scarf in every colour known to man
3. You can never seem to own too many costumes
4. You feel a huge sense of guilt when your teacher asks you the name of a rhythm that you cannot identify
5. Something about a taqsim makes you feel incredibly, undeniably sexy
6. The sound of a drum solo excites you
7. You have a special box/bag filled with accessories strictly for dance performances
9. You laugh when people say, "Can you move like Shakira?"
10. You've grown to find the accordion a very sexy, alluring sound
11. You can say basic Arabic words and phrases
12. You've been to so many haflas you have lost count
13. After attending so many haflas, you can clap and howl louder than any of your friends
14. You understand the importance of having a little meat on your bones.
15. You know who this is...
16. Your shimmy can start an earthquake or erupt a volcano.
17. You reserve an entire afternoon for getting your hair, nails, and toes done before a performance.
18. You go through at LEAST two red lipsticks in a year.
19. Everyone loves when you bring snacks to rehearsal
20. Your dance troupe feels like a sisterhood
21. Your dance instructor is the only person that can touch you without permission
22. When you follow your teacher as she dances, you get distracted by how good she is
23. You know what a gala, hafla, and intensive are.
24. Sometimes improvisation scares you
25. You have print outs of the Arabic lyrics and the corresponding English phonetics
26. You budget yourself monthly to pay for lessons
27. The studio and gigs are the only places people can howl at you
28. You have a Bhuz account
30. You know better than anyone: There is no such thing as too much eye makeup
31. You agree with most or all of the points on this list, and will totally share this with your dance girls :)
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!