7. The next time you head to your local grocer, it feels like a carnival of pumpkin
14. And pumpkin products show up everywhere
21. But, before you know it… its all been replaced by peppermint, gingerbread and eggnog
28. Then it hits you… these pumpkin products don’t have to be seasonal
Firstly, pumpkin often is canned. Second, a lot of these products don’t even include pumpkin, but the spices that usually accompany pumpkin in a pie. Finally, a lot more use artificial flavors… are there seasons in the food flavor lab? No!
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.