1. There are all kinds of animated GIFs
2. Some are good
3. Some are weird
4. Some will break your heart
5. But, indeed, some are transcendent and culturally relevant
Like this one featuring Lucille Bluth
6. They need a place where they can be celebrated, an Animated GIF Hall of Fame
7. And, BuzzFeed, you are the world’s foremost repository of animated GIF-based storytelling
8. So BuzzFeed should sponsor the Animated GIF Hall of Fame and/or lead the effort to make this Hall of Fame a reality
9. Let’s give some of these great GIFs a place to be honored!
15. You could induct GIFs based on categories
22. Movie/TV clips
23. and Sports
24. You could even give out lifetime achievement awards to individuals who have shaped the medium
Neil deGrasse Tyson
30. So, lords of the BuzzFeed, take this as a humble suggestion
31. It’s time to start an Animated GIF Hall of Fame
- A few weeks ago, he was Trump's national security adviser. Now Mike Flynn is seeking immunity for testifying on the Trump campaign's alleged ties to Russia.
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- SpaceX has launched and landed a recycled rocket for the first time. It's a big step towards making space flight cheaper ♻️🚀