1. Pajamas in the airport? Not a problem when you are a kid!
2. You could always find time to visit a zoo
3. Mad Libs
4. Even short trips to destinations nearby seemed like the best thing that ever happened
5. Your luggage was fabulous
6. Speaking of which, somebody is always there to carry that luggage
7. Going to the airport was fun and entertaining
8. You could eat at the Hard Rock Cafe and not feel like you were corrupting your love of music
10. Maybe you got to visit your grandparents
11. There was always plenty of legroom
12. Matching outfits don't seem bothersome
13. You could do the most touristy things and not feel self-conscious about it
14. Camping seemed like the fun option, not the budget option
15. Whatever the destination was, you were so excited
Shoutout to the Monorail!
16. Screaming babies are not a problem for you!
17. But... if you were good, the friendly Pilot would give you wings
18. The window seat was a gift from above!
19. You could visit an art museum
20. Walking into a hotel was like walking into your dreams
21. You are never traveling for business
22. There was always a Junior Park Ranger badge waiting for you.
23. There were all kinds of license plates for you to discover
24. Roadside attractions were not optional stops
25. Hotel beds
26. Security seemed fun
27. When you finally got home, you got to brag to all your friends
h/t to Greg Ray for a lot of these.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!