1. I am that merry wanderer of the night.
2. Why should a man, whose blood is warm within, Sit like his grandsire cut in alabaster?
3. Thou call'dst me dog before thou hadst a cause; But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs
4. I am a great eater of beef, and I believe that does harm to my wit
5. It is like a barber's chair that fits all buttocks.
6. This is the very ecstasy of love, Whose violent property fordoes itself And leads the will to desperate undertakings
7. What, wouldst thou have a serpent sting thee twice?
8. How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is To have a thankless child!
9. Make haste, the better foot before.
10. Now is the winter of our discontent Made glorious summer by this son of York;
11. I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.
12. Excellent wretch! Perdition catch my soul, But I do love thee; and when I love thee not, Chaos is come again.
13. Masters, spread yourselves.
14. A load would sink a navy, — too much honour.
15. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is wing'd Cupid painted blind.
16. Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead!
17. What see'st thou else In the dark backward and abysm of time?
18. I have had a dream, past the wit of man to say what dream it was.
True is it that we have seen better days
Or Maybe Not
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!