1. You've successfully bribed the neighborhood kids to not bother you for a year.
2. You no longer have to feel outrage towards celebrities you would otherwise prefer to ignore.
3. Costume photos will no longer bombard your Instagram and Facebook.
4. The controversy over the appropriate level of costume sexiness will be put to bed.
5. And this GIF will go away for 11 months.
6. We can now collectively forget this ever happened.
7. Anthony Weiner is no longer relevant.
8. Starbucks Holiday Cups are coming. *Internal screaming*
9. You're no longer stressed out about finding that perfect costume.
10. All that leftover candy you didn't hand out to trick-or-treaters... it's all yours!
11. That friend of yours, the one who loves Halloween, he or she will shut up about it for a while.
12. Goodbye, candy corn.
13. The next few months are filled with sappy holiday movies, Oscar bait, and Thor: The Dark World.
14. And most importantly, Thanksgiving is coming!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!