8. It keeps you active.
11. It helps you appreciate your pets.
12. It keeps you consistent.
18. It totally mellows you out.
21. It can inspire you to exercise your rights as an American citizen.
- Hillary Clinton accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination, and had some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.