3. Peep the Taj Mahal!
It’s one of the new Seven Wonders of the World and this white marble necropolis is the symbol of India. What are you waiting for?!
4. Walk through the ruins of Pompeii!
The ruins of ancient Pompeii are easily toured from your laptop with the help of Google Maps.
9. Check out the pyramids of Giza!
This might be the best way to visit these ancient wonders until the political drama in Egypt passes.
10. Take a look around the Grand Canyon!
No need to risk injury on hiking scary trails. Thanks, Google Maps!
11. Explore the Great Barrier Reef!
Can’t swim but love looking at beautiful things? This tour is for you!
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴