1. Nothing’s better than hanging with your bestie.
Whether or not your best friend should be imaginary is up for discussion.
3. Don’t trust a much older man in super tight meggings.
4. All work and no play makes you dull as a Doozer.
And you can listen to Miss Piggy. She be lookin’ good.
7. Getting clean is (almost) as fun as getting dirty.
8. Friends come in all sizes.
9. Respect your elders.
They know a lot of junk that you don’t. Jussayin.
10. You can’t help who you love.
You’re not supposed to!
12. It’s okay to be a little weird.
13. There is always someone who understands.
No matter what’s going on with you, there’s someone who can empathize.
16. It’s okay to be afraid sometimes.
Dealing with the struggle between light and dark ain’t easy!
17. Get plenty of exercise.
And this coming from characters who rarely use their legs.
18. Hanging with the wrong crowd can suck the life out of you.
Skeksis ain’t nothin’ but thugs.
19. It’s okay to ask for help if you’re stuck on a problem.
Math or otherwise.
20. Eat your veggies.
“Bork, bork, bork” loosely translated means “Vegetables are good for you.” So yeah.
21. Sometimes bullies just need someone to listen.
Take a leap (get it?) of faith and you might make a new friend.
22. Always follow your dreams.
That’s what it’s all about, folks.
23. And finally: pay no attention to haters.
Cuz they gone hate.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.