1. Taking Back Sunday, “Cute Without The E”
And you thought this song couldn’t get more emo.
2. Foo Fighters, “Best of You”
Dave Grohl dedicated this particular performance of the song to his sister. Can you handle the cute?
3. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, “Maps”
This song + Karen O’s heart sweater = tears.
4. Gary Clark, Jr, “Bright Lights”
Who knew a song about New York City could make someone so emotional? Oh, wait.
5. The 1975, “Chocolate”
Oh my goodness. WHERE are the tissues?
6. Florence + The Machine, “Cosmic Love”
The original version of this song is gorgeous. This version was approved personally by the angels above and graciously handed to us lowly mortals.
7. Brand New, “The Quiet Things No One Knows”
So many emotions!
8. The All American Rejects, “Gives You Hell”
Going acoustic took this song from “that hurt my feelings” to “my heart is crumbling into tiny, tiny pieces.”
9. Arcade Fire, “Intervention”
Oh, dear Lord. The violin?! WEEPING.
10. Imagine Dragons, “Radioactive”
If Kendrick Lamar made a cameo on this version it would take days to regain composure.
11. AWOLNATION, “Not Your Fault”
Even if it’s not your fault, you may want to apologize for not making it through this version without shedding a tear.
13. Atlas Genius, “If So - Electric Lady Acoustic”
This is a bit of a cheat, as it appears on their When It Was Now album. But, still. Real tears.
14. Zedd featuring Foxes, “Clarity”
You’ve been dancing idiotically to this song for months. Now you can cry like a baby to it.
15. Bastille, “Bad Blood”
The harmonies and the clapping are way too adorable to handle. Have mercy.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦