1. Go Cliff Jumping
Everyone loves the high dive at their local pool, right? Well, how could you possibly make that better? Maybe by more than tripling the height and adding sharp dangerous rocks. After all, if that guy can almost pull it off, well, you should be able to as well… No pressure.
2. Accepting A Stranger’s Dinner Invitation
Eating with locals is a great way to absorb the food, as well as the culture, of the place you’re visiting. If you’re lucky and charming enough, you may just have the chance to enjoy a real slice of life wherever you find yourself.
6. Drink The Local Alcohol Like A Local
Whether you’re backpacking through Europe (“there’s absinthe in the Czech Republic?”), shuffling through Asia (“I can out drink a Korean!”), or even road tripping through the US (“What else is there to do but drink in Wisconsin?”), people love and respect their alcohol. So, don’t be a n00b and drink like the locals do. It’ll earn you brownie points.
Be wary of New Jersey, though.
8. Crowd As Many People As Possible Into A Hotel Room
Road tripping with friends? Got a tight budget? You know there will come a time when you will try and squeeze as many of your friends into a single motel room with you to split the costs. After three nights of this, you’ll wish they were all dead.
What do you think? Is there anything else you do while traveling that scares your loved ones? What are your craziest stories? Let us know in the comments below!
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲